Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Waste, fraud in Iraq, being repeated in Afghanistan

tropper66 said:
KevinB said:
tropper66 said:
KevinB said:
tropper66 said:
In my 40 years of military,and international constrution I have never seen a war, terrorist problem, post war reconstruction,ect where there was not an good opportunity to steel,prof,cadge,siphon somthing or other,it's the way of the world.You mean to say you didn't trouser a few bucks of the stinking micks dosh,christ you must thick or very,very nieve

So you will use, 'it's always been done this way', as the excuse to do nothing about it? Then we might as well give up and go back to the days of 'the divine right of kings' to rule if we really have so little say in what our gobments do and where they spend our money.

Don't you understand "the way of the world" It's been the same since the Romans, do somthing about it, fekc, without it i would not be siting here in my own home ,no morgage, with 2 cars , a place in Spain, and not giving a shite about the world

Many things were once considered 'the way of the world' - slavery, colonialist expansion, subjugation of minorities - that, in the modern society, are not acceptable. If we follow your line of thinking to its logical conclusion, there would have been no sense of fighting any of them either.

you are a fool, When was the last time you where in Africa, doughnut, all the above are alive and well and living in the third world, perhaps if you got off your arse, went there and tried to improve the situation, as some of us have then you woudn't talk such shite, you sit in the USA making crap statments about things you know nothing about. I would have loved to take you out of your comfprt zone into the real world, A Belfast bombed pub .A shite hospital in Angola, and some of the hellholes I have worked in, when the medic on a construction site has more and better kit than the whole country the real world, not sitting in the US bwith verbal diarrhoea

I am was born in Derry and lived there during the Troubles, you eejit. :roll:

KevinB said:
tropper66 said:
KevinB said:
tropper66 said:
KevinB said:
tropper66 said:
In my 40 years of military,and international constrution I have never seen a war, terrorist problem, post war reconstruction,ect where there was not an good opportunity to steel,prof,cadge,siphon somthing or other,it's the way of the world.You mean to say you didn't trouser a few bucks of the stinking micks dosh,christ you must thick or very,very nieve

So you will use, 'it's always been done this way', as the excuse to do nothing about it? Then we might as well give up and go back to the days of 'the divine right of kings' to rule if we really have so little say in what our gobments do and where they spend our money.

Don't you understand "the way of the world" It's been the same since the Romans, do somthing about it, fekc, without it i would not be siting here in my own home ,no morgage, with 2 cars , a place in Spain, and not giving a shite about the world

Many things were once considered 'the way of the world' - slavery, colonialist expansion, subjugation of minorities - that, in the modern society, are not acceptable. If we follow your line of thinking to its logical conclusion, there would have been no sense of fighting any of them either.

you are a fool, When was the last time you where in Africa, doughnut, all the above are alive and well and living in the third world, perhaps if you got off your arse, went there and tried to improve the situation, as some of us have then you woudn't talk such shite, you sit in the USA making crap statments about things you know nothing about. I would have loved to take you out of your comfprt zone into the real world, A Belfast bombed pub .A shite hospital in Angola, and some of the hellholes I have worked in, when the medic on a construction site has more and better kit than the whole country the real world, not sitting in the US bwith verbal diarrhoea

I am was born in Derry and lived there during the Troubles, you eejit. :roll:
Now I know why your thick

Coem on KevinB, why don't you tell tropper who you bravely raised money for IRA / SF to help pay for the all their murder and destruction?

You are a man with much blood on his hands, most of it innocent and a lot of it belonging to our mates.