• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wasps v Munster

Great game of Rugby, I really enjoyed it.

But Stringer, FFS, he has got to be the biggest whining cnut in Rugby. At every breakdown he was griping at the ref.

Well done Wasps.

the_guru said:
Great game of Rugby, I really enjoyed it.

But Stringer, FFS, he has got to be the biggest whining cnut in Rugby. At every breakdown he was griping at the ref.

Well done Wasps.
Must have been a difficult match seeing as Wasps were also playing Munster at the same time :twisted: [/pedantmodeoff]

Yes, I just realised that, thanks for the correction. I was confusing with watching Gloucester handing Ulster their arrses last night.

Doesn't change the fact that Stringer is a c0ck.

the_guru said:
Yes, I just realised that, thanks for the correction. I was confusing with watching Gloucester handing Ulster their arrses last night.

Doesn't change the fact that Stringer is a c0ck.
I never argued with you over that part :D

Latest Threads