Wasps and Flies

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can someone explain to me why wasps and flies seem able to squeeze into the house through the smallest of gaps yet once in are totally incapable of flying out open windows and doors?:rolleyes:

Fecking annoying beasts.:mad:

(I wonder if this will survive another of The Duke;'s smiting hammers?!!!)

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I think he must be on blob.

They have a pact, negotiated at the highest levels of their societies, to give that cranky git from around the corner, Auld-Yin, the irrits.
It appears they have succeeded.:1:

The next phase of their nefarious plan is a mass raid on the first outdoor event he convenes, ensuring that they land in every open drink container and shit all over the food. A number of crack kamikaze flies have pledged to die for the Emperor by diving down the gullets of any guests as they attempt to consume said food and drink.

BANZAI!
1562933567749.png

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think he must be on blob.
He's been on the blob for fecking ages then. He used to be a funny, regular poster but now is just bitter and only posts infrequently to have a go at someone/thing. He has definitely lost his mojo.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you don't annoy them they are fine, however no one has ever said what does and doesn't annoy them.

Get an electric fly swatter, it's quite relaxing to hear them pop as they're fried to oblivion, and that burning smell is for winners

He's been on the blob for fecking ages then. He used to be a funny, regular poster but now is just bitter and only posts infrequently to have a go at someone/thing. He has definitely lost his mojo.
From carefree, fun and jolly to miserable snappy git? He's caught the straight

One of the funniest things I've seen while on an ex was during a sneak up & slap the enemy lark at early dawn o'clock on a warm summers day. An oppo of mine was about 50m away from me being swarmed by a load of midges or mossies, it was like a cloud around his fat heed. He was having a quiet fit trying to keep quiet & swat these things away which was a losing battle so he very soon lost his rag & ended up shadow punching the things calling them all the wee cnuts under the sun at the top of his voice while the rest of us rolled about laughing. The element of surprise was somewhat lost at that point.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
If you don't annoy them they are fine, however no one has ever said what does and doesn't annoy them.
Not sure what your definition of fine is.
Speaking as a victim of flying biting stinging bastards of all kinds, the only time those things are fine is when they are diving into those purple light gadgets you see in some food shops.
Beelzebub is a cunt.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Time to get one of these then
220px-MkVIIIpompomsHMSRodney1940.jpg