washing and iorning IT MAKES ME ILL

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by yannie, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi everyone,

i just come in put all the laundrey in the washing machine , but i don`t know how to work it.
    last time i tried i mixed up with all the other colours and as you guessed they look like rainbows .

the i put it on the wrong temperature and made it two sizes smaller .

now iorning , i have to sit down and drink some coffee, the thought of it makes me ill

how do you iorn , last time i tried i had loads of creases in my clothes and could not go out for a week .

so please can you give me some advise to help me

love yannie
  2. Yannie,

IRON not IORN. Please excuse the shouting, but you always type iorn.

Shall we do this by stages?

Stage 1:

Do you have a flat surface on which to iron? This is sometimes called an ironing 'board'.
  3. I give in - it really is someone taking the p iss isn't it?

:evil: :evil:
  4. yannie,

Kindly jump in the washing machine on a boil-wash.

Love & kisses,
  5. God this bint is doing my fruit now! :twisted:
  6. is my bed ok
  7. shame she would fit right in a ATR wouldnt she
  8. I don't know. When was the last time you washed or ironed it?
  9. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Please send me your name address and credit card number and I'll pop over and help, while you are waiting nip out and dig a hole in your backgarden about 2 metres deep, 2 metres long and a metre wide because I can think of something to fill it.

Have a nice day.
  11. Ask your mummy to do your washing and ironing for you…… and while your at it, ask her to wipe your arse for you too.
  12. i dont do the washing as normally the domestic does it for me when i am at home
  13. That'll do just fine, now hop in and sprinkle yourself and the bed with equal quantities of petrol, anti-freeze and potassium pomanganate.

Have fun!
  14. Yannie,

If you ever visit this planet to see your parents please question them on the wisdom of takin mind bending hallucinogens whilst pregnant with an obvious twat! 8O
  15. RTFQ

Is this really humour? I'm all for a bit of counter culture and I know this site has invaded others and generally ripped them to shreds, thus creating a number of enemies no doubt - but can't you just try to be funny? I think an invasion from ultimate farce walts or the educationally underdeveloped at Mil.com would be quite interesting if done with a bit of style, instead I've spent the last fortnight reading bland, unimaginative and unintelligable nonsense from you, mooch, french-person etc (ooh, and the comedy! You can have more than one log in!). I know you're probably quite young, or a brain dead prozac-riddled housewife, but you must have some creativity in there, please.

And for eveyone else, can you stop limiting your posts to replies to these cretins and dull internet cut/pastes that anyone with an internet account gets as part of a normal day anyway. I know it's feck all to do with me, but surely we ALL enjoyed the naafi much more when there were stories and bullsh't kicking about. I know the army is struggling with its sense of humour nowadays but we must have some funny experiences still.

By all means tell me to go fcuk myself with a Raleigh Burner (with stunt nuts) - it's just sad watching this place become Teendream@forums.com/OC_andHollyoaks/viewers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.