Wash your eyes you civvy cunts, THIS is the Army...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by contact_wait_out, Dec 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did you mean 'dry your eyes'?

Just checking....
    • Like Like x 1
  2. "Wash your eyes you civvy cunts, THIS is the Army"?
    The very same "civvy cunts" that have shown us nothing but praise and respect recently after years of contention and inconsideration? I strongly recommend that you have a damned hard look at what side your fucking bread is buttered on! If it wasn't for "civvy cunts" we wouldn't be in the position we are in now, what with public support, charitable donations and support for our ex-military homeless and our injured. Open your eyes fucktard! This is 2011 Britain not 1930's Russia!
    • Like Like x 30
  3. To be more accurate, it's the Army 22 years ago in a Regiment that doesn't actually exist anymore at a posting that ended almost twenty years ago preparing for a war that never happened.
    • Like Like x 10
  4. Yes, wash your eyes (wtf?) this was the Army?
  5. HHH

HHH LE

This film has already been posted on here before and been discussed.
  6. Papa, its the Naafi bar. I don't know about you but every Naafi I have been in has being full of abuseful squaddies. Think before you post.
  7. Yep, a NAAFI that still has SKOL on tap, frogger, and salt n shake crisps if the age of that video is anything to go by.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. HHH

HHH LE

I love those crisps, in fact I've just finished a packet.
  9. Looked like a barrel of laughs in that Battalion.
  10. That CSM cracked me up; gaoled the bloke for his 'coward's way of fainting'. Immaculate.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. English isn't your first language,is it?
  12. What is the point of this thread?
    Come to think of it, what is the point of 'Contact wait out'?
    Nice warry name, beaten up loads of civvies? Or been knocked back by a Doris?
  13. Chef, other way round pal. I have being beaten up by loads of civvys and knocked up a few Doris's.

14. You are Walter Mitty and I claim my free subsciption to the Andy McNabb fan club.
    • Like Like x 3