Was this guy one of ours?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by doc53, Aug 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think he is asking if this bloke is the same one who served a few years ago in the RMP. I am not sure if it is but the Ash Brice who used to serve also had a brother called C***s serving.

2. Sorry lads, was a bit vague there, I did indeed mean RMP.

Thought it was Ash from the pic, thing is I knew Ash and I can't believe he would be this silly.

Can anyone confirm or dispel?

Oh Whoever it was got away with Dangerous Driving and got a ban for driving without due care and attention.

3. I know the C Brice you are on about and in fairness there is a similarity in appearance but I do not know if it is him or not. :roll:

4. This news article gives more info about him:

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200wales/tm_headline=ban-and-fine-for-death-crash-police-driver&method=full&objectid=19603795&siteid=50082-name_page.html

"Yesterday’s verdict left his police career hanging in the balance. Brice followed his father into the Royal Military Police at the age of 18, reaching the elite Special Investigations Unit.
    He quit the Army after meeting his wife, also an RMP officer, and joined Kent Police.
    In 2003 the couple transferred to Dyfed-Powys Police where he worked as a rural beat bobby.
    Within 12 months he was singled out as an “exemplary professional” and promoted to plain clothes duties. He went on to lead investigations against organised gangs and drug dealers."

5. Would it be inappropriate to link this string with that on page two - 'What driving qualifications do I get in RMP'

Just a thought.

6. You are right Fedex, unfortunately I don't know how to do that.

Thanks Apollonia I just read the link put up by yourself, and it is indeed the Ash I knew.

His history reflects him more than this unfortunate event. Ash was a seriously bright guy who was funny and very professional.

I suppose this goes to show that this can happen to the best of us, no matter how good we think we are at, and are qualified in driving.

On another note I beleive it is Ash's brother who has in partnership with another group set up this company, Longmoore group, to provide CP services. Very good by all accounts.

http://www.longmoor-group.com

Thanks for your input guys.

7. That is not CB.