Was this guy in the Falklands with 2 Para?

Oh do fuck off.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Trying to check the legitimacy of this guy, as he is asking to be recognized as a Veteran but claims to have forgotten his Service Number (mine is tattooed on my brain, so I don't see how that could happen?).

Name: Bungle and Zippy
DOB: Anglian TV

Claims to have been in the Falklands with 2 Para and 5 tours of NI.

Something just doesn't seem right about him.

Anyone who can confirm his legitimacy?

Does anybody else think it's possible to forget your number?
Poor cunts got pre-senile dementia, chewing daffodil flowers helps.

K

Kirkz

Fucked if I can remember anything these days after all that home brewed ginger beer!
Oh hang on I seem to remember loads of other first time post just like this!!! De ja vous?

Trying to check the legitimacy of this guy, as he is asking to be recognized as a Veteran but claims to have forgotten his Service Number (mine is tattooed on my brain, so I don't see how that could happen?).

Name: ************
DOB: 05 AUG 1961

Fuck off you fuckin bell end! Edit your fuckin post and remove his details you kunt or post your own up you fucking mong.

As for forgetting his number; maybe he is ill, maybe he has PTSD, maybe he's winding you up, maybe you're a kunt!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a forum about cakes? I like cakes very much and if we could have a forum about cakes I would be very happy. Buns. It would be nice if we could have buns as well even though buns are not cakes. Strictly speaking.

What? WHAT? Oh, right. O'Brian. I cant say I like the man but he's got some fucking bins http://www.obrienskiphire.ie/

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer

Name: Andrew O'Brien
DOB: 05 AUG 1961

I cannot confirm or deny, however you sir are a cunt, remove his details now!!!!

Forget the wife's Birthday possible but to forget your Army number impossible
Or maybe he doesn't want to give them to a chopsy cunt who doesn't have the bollocks to straight out ask him if he's full of shit but is brave enough to post his details all over the net anonymously.

Oh, and do fuck off.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Forget the wife's Birthday possible but to forget your Army number impossible
Is that a fact? Fascinating.

Now I haven't a clue what sort of problem you and your little pal Jay_Hay have with O'Brian and I couldn't give a rats arse if he/she is a Walt or not. But you just posted surname and DOB on the ARRSE. A mistake I feel?

See your IP addy? Heh.

Can we have a forum about cakes? I like cakes very much and if we could have a forum about cakes I would be very happy. Buns. It would be nice if we could have buns as well even though buns are not cakes. Strictly speaking.

What? WHAT? Oh, right. O'Brian. I cant say I like the man but he's got some fucking bins http://www.obrienskiphire.ie/
images-11.jpeg

A buns cake.

Now you can fuck off an'all

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Play nice. Ideally I need this fucking twat online for another 12 minutes. Ask where it goes to get its hair done or something. Just make it up. Fucks sakes. Do I have to do everything around here?

Really facinating, you missed off the s , was you there in 82?
Unless he meant here
images-30.jpeg

Nice pub but I wouldn't want to spend 22 years there.

I've heard that Jarrod is very partial to buns.