Was this guy in the Falklands with 2 Para?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jay_hay, Nov 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Beer + iPhone = dangerous combination!

They should have an app for that!

They could call it iMTwatted!

2. Oh do fuck off.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Poor cunts got pre-senile dementia, chewing daffodil flowers helps.

4. Fucked if I can remember anything these days after all that home brewed ginger beer!
    Oh hang on I seem to remember loads of other first time post just like this!!! De ja vous?

5. Fuck off you fuckin bell end! Edit your fuckin post and remove his details you kunt or post your own up you fucking mong.

As for forgetting his number; maybe he is ill, maybe he has PTSD, maybe he's winding you up, maybe you're a kunt!

• Like Like x 3
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can we have a forum about cakes? I like cakes very much and if we could have a forum about cakes I would be very happy. Buns. It would be nice if we could have buns as well even though buns are not cakes. Strictly speaking.

What? WHAT? Oh, right. O'Brian. I cant say I like the man but he's got some fucking bins http://www.obrienskiphire.ie/

7. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I cannot confirm or deny, however you sir are a cunt, remove his details now!!!!

8. Forget the wife's Birthday possible but to forget your Army number impossible

9. Pararegtom

And how long you been in Nod?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Or maybe he doesn't want to give them to a chopsy cunt who doesn't have the bollocks to straight out ask him if he's full of shit but is brave enough to post his details all over the net anonymously.

Oh, and do fuck off.

• Like Like x 2
  11. 22 yrs and I was in the Falkland

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Is that a fact? Fascinating.

Now I haven't a clue what sort of problem you and your little pal Jay_Hay have with O'Brian and I couldn't give a rats arse if he/she is a Walt or not. But you just posted surname and DOB on the ARRSE. A mistake I feel?

See your IP addy? Heh.

13. images-11.jpeg

A buns cake.

Now you can fuck off an'all

14. Pararegtom

Really facinating, you missed off the s , was you there in 82?