Was Obamas Grandfather Tortured by British?

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Jun 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how would he know? his own dad fecked off without so much as a by-your-leave.
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Irish American newspaper in British Torture claims?

Well I never

Next Month Martin McGuinnes tells Oirish Central how he spent the missing 20 minutes on Bloody Sunday helping old dears across the road and delivered meals on wheels in his latest segment:

"Para Assasins almost stopped me delivering old ma Mckendry's stew and Mash"

The competion next month offers a $2000 prize to an Irish American who can find a link between the $$$$ you sent to those brave Oirish Freedom Fighters and the Semtex Gaddafi bought for them not including the bit he kept back for German discos and Pan Am flights

$500 bonus if any Irish American can find Ireland on a map of the world

As to Obama bet alot of Americans wish the Brits had finished off the family breeding programe before he was born
  3. Doesn't make a bit of difference if the British used a Car Battery and Jumper cables on Obamas Granpappie or handed him Ice Cream and a Blonde.

Obama's Perception is you did torture his Grandfather, and for him that's enough, evidence be damned. I've been sayinig since the election he hates the Brits and now people are suddenly realizing the Mulatto Messiah isn't Mr. Nice Guy, but a vindictive asshole.
  4. TBS--always (well usually) enjoy your acid wit! Still laughing here..... :D
  5. One would have thought the summary and notably unceremonious di(e)spatch of old Winnie's bust back to the UK when He took up residence in the WH would have been a bit of a hint, but then again He did make up for it with the boxed set of HIS favorite DVD films (in US format no less) to the PM. :D I wonder if Coming to America with Eddie Murphy was included?
  6. well if I was the yank president and had no problem with the British, I'd still go out of my way to piss off that brown bastard... (see what I did there?)
  7. Well as a private citizen feel free but not as the president of 300 million people, many of whom were, and continue to be,profoundly embarrassed by His unseemly conduct.
  8. I can't improve on that line. Monty 417 cracks me up. :lol: :lol: Who knew that life in Kenya before independence was one laff after another. :lol: :D

9. Indeed--- and it got so ever much better after the evil British left them to their own happy culture:

10. My Dad was out there cira '53 with the East African Rifles in support of his Regt (R Sussex att to the Buffs).

He speaks very highly of an extremly fit WO2 from that regiment who proved himself time & again on patrol.

His name? Idi Amin!

Back on topic-Obama will be out at the first attempt.
  11. by Obama
  12. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Thanks for that jjh, as you may have noticed we were discussing this just the other day on this thread:
    it appears to us that we have an interesting oppurtunity to investigate these claims in the wider context of colonila rule in Kenya.

We are still a the beginning and I will endeavour to have a preliminary set of aims laid out later today. I would like to take the oppurtunity to invite you join the debate and bring your erudition and inquisitorial skills to the party.
  13. Ah but that's because the evil Brits taught Africans how to be murder and torture each other. Before then the continent was a veritable garden of eden (pre-apple eating).