Was Interesting To See 5 MI Represented

Went to the Great Yorkshire Show the other day with my better half and was surprised to see a display stand by 5 MI. Had a lovely chat with the WO2 there. Despite three decades having passed, I see that nothing has really changed. Still struggling for enough people across the Corps to fill places, still excess demand for support from all Arms, numbers not really changed, despite the grandiose plans to enlarge the Corps.

One bit of interesting news though that I didn't know until now but obviously not news for all was that our famous TV star, M.S. is now a Beefeater and loving every minute.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
He's a Yeoman Warder? Goodness, gracious. I suppose from there, in around ten years' time, it'll be the Royal Hospital. Truly a life spent in service, sacrificing the things others hold dear in order to, um....

He's a Yeoman Warder? Goodness, gracious. I suppose from there, in around ten years' time, it'll be the Royal Hospital. Truly a life spent in service, sacrificing the things others hold dear in order to, um....
He's there to steal tourists' wallets.

Glad you stopped there. I couldn't take any more.

Latest Threads