Was I wrong?

#1
At the pub earlier.Telly on,showing some of the guys at Bastion.Saw a Slop Jockey cutting up a cheesecake(?) Chav/Pikey fcukwit next to me says to his gang that they should be out "slotting the enemy"and not "sittin' about enjoying 'emselves,eatin' fancy cakes"
Now,I am not a hero,especially when outnumbered by 8 or 9 scabby yoofs.So I said nothing an left,but as I went through the car park,my door keys caught the side of Chief Gob's car.I then also accidentally let down all of his tyres.
Will I go to Hell,(again?)
 
#3
So you didn't also manage to accidentally kick up some gravel at the poor lad's car? Or better yet, trip over, put a hand out and accidentally rip a windscreen wiper off?

Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine in the eyes of the almighty one ;)
 
#5
vvaannmmaann said:
At the pub earlier.Telly on,showing some of the guys at Bastion.Saw a Slop Jockey cutting up a cheesecake(?) Chav/Pikey fcukwit next to me says to his gang that they should be out "slotting the enemy"and not "sittin' about enjoying 'emselves,eatin' fancy cakes"
Now,I am not a hero,especially when outnumbered by 8 or 9 scabby yoofs.So I said nothing an left,but as I went through the car park,my door keys caught the side of Chief Gob's car.I then also accidentally let down all of his tyres.
Will I go to Hell,(again?)
I bet you didn't.
 
#6
could have shat on his sooped up nova's bonnet.
 
#7
Well done, Sir! I salute you....f*ck if they can't take a joke, once again you are to be commended on your self control and restraint in handling this situation. :D
 
#8
vvaannmmaann said:
At the pub earlier.Telly on,showing some of the guys at Bastion.Saw a Slop Jockey cutting up a cheesecake(?) Chav/Pikey fcukwit next to me says to his gang that they should be out "slotting the enemy"and not "sittin' about enjoying 'emselves,eatin' fancy cakes"
Now,I am not a hero,especially when outnumbered by 8 or 9 scabby yoofs.So I said nothing an left,but as I went through the car park,my door keys caught the side of Chief Gob's car.I then also accidentally let down all of his tyres.
Will I go to Hell,(again?)
Would I be too bold to assume that the Chief Gob, being in a pub and all, had been drinking and driving? If so, surely it would have been far more satisfying to wait until he attempted to drive home, and arranged a little dink with their car and yours.

Voila, one whiplash claim, time off work, and aforementioned tw*t gets a drink drive charge.
 
S

stabradop

Guest
#9
Perhaps a rag or a spud up the exhaust? I did that years ago to a TV Licencing Gestapo van once, the result was rather amusing.
 
#11
CAARPS said:
I bet you write readers letters for Fiesta/Escort/Razzle* as well :wink:
please please please, don't tell me they are not true.
 
#13
stabradop said:
CAARPS said:
I bet you write readers letters for Fiesta/Escort/Razzle* as well :wink:



Delete a necessary
Who me? 8O
No, not you (I knew I should have quoted) :x

I didn’t say they weren’t real, you lot are jumping to conclusions based on you own opinions :wink:
 
T

TheSnake

Guest
#15
I keyed some twats car once...took me 3 years of his constant arrse licking antics to do it.
He tried to shaft me in a meeting once and failed miserably (My manager was ex services, and shot the git down big time). I told my brother what i had done. He said 'You should never key another blokes motor, no matter what'. I called him a tree hugging lefty..cos that is what he can be sometimes.
Your chavvy bloke in the pub wouldn't have thought twice about doing the dirty deed on yours if the boot was on the other foot.

Good drills fella !!
 
S

stabradop

Guest
#16
CAARPS said:
stabradop said:
CAARPS said:
I bet you write readers letters for Fiesta/Escort/Razzle* as well :wink:



Delete a necessary
Who me? 8O
No, not you (I knew I should have quoted) :x

I didn’t say they weren’t real, you lot are jumping to conclusions based on you own opinions :wink:
Phew! Thought I had been sussed :lol:

Damn! :x
 
#17
"Slotting the enemy" - such terminology proves that he is a highly decorated veteran of some note. You should have bought him a drink - of paintstripper.
 
#18
Yes you were wrong.




For starters you should have keyed both sides of the car, and slashed tyres are a lot harder to pump up.


Not that I'm condoning this type of criminal behaviour, you understand...
 
#20
ofcrneko said:
Well done, Sir! I salute you....
Did you really chuck one up? At the monitor in front of you?.......or is that an "internet salute", you virtually paid him the compliment?

I love that as much as those who spray coffee on their keyboards.

vvaannmmaann said:
SitRep
Target vehicle in car park.Tyres still flat.Out.
On tenterhooks here.

Hmmm Beard.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Abdiel The NAAFI Bar 91
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 93
Semper_Flexibilis The NAAFI Bar 17

Similar threads

Latest Threads