Was going to joing army !

hey i was going to join the army but ive had a long hard think about it an decided not to as ive been told by many ex service men and they have told me its just one gay gang bang all day followed by loads of pt just so u can look buff so the nco's can make you there bitch is this true ???

also because it dose look really shit as you get payed fuck all live in shit blocks and die for a cause that aint ours

try and change my mind

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Boring one, too...

no ones going to change your mind you retard...get a job and a clue....
then try and start an argument with some one whos got the time to sit here and entertain you.

learn to spell, have u failed the BARB?

These ex servicemen all been in for the minimum amount of time?

bigfish said:
hey i was going to join the army but ive had a long hard think about it an decided not to as ive been told by many ex service men and they have told me its just one gay gang bang all day followed by loads of pt just so u can look buff so the nco's can make you there bitch is this true ???
Only during the week, saturday and sundays was dressing up days.

For a WAH, its one of the worst actually.

bigfish said:

also because it dose look really s*** as you get payed * all live in s*** blocks and die for a cause that aint ours

try and change my mind
Why would we want to change your mind? Better off without having you in uniform mate

Is this the most obvious wah ever? Should we put together a sub-forum or mega-thread fo really blatant wah attempts?

Anyway, I'm off to buy some vaseline.

Latest Threads