Was Di murdered?

• By MI6?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lashed up frog driving too fast?

• Dodgy German workmanship on the Merc?

• Total voters
Myself, the Right Honourable NewTheatreman and a bloke called Ollie were just talking about this inquiry thats about to start into Princess Di's death.
Was she offed? or was it an accident? I think it was a lashed up Frenchman out of his skull on anti-depressants driving faster than he could handle and hitting a pillar faster than Beagle 2 hit Mars.
What do you reckon?

I thought it was alien visitors working hand in claw with the international landmine manufacturers.

personally I don't reckon it was MI6 could'nt off gadaffi plus we'd have had the book by now :twisted:

A special branch officer of my aqcuaintence manintains it cannot possibly be MI6 because she is dead .................

Trotsky

I'm with the over 80mgs Frog but add a slack bodyguard. Although Rees-Jones wasn't DPOW's guard, you'd think he'd tell Fayed and Diana to at least buckle up before letting Henri Paul play silly buggers in the traffic.
Maybe he did and was told to wind his neck in.

Isn't Rees-Jones a UN security contractor now :?:

Pope Gunny Highway III said:
Monsignor TURP said:
What do you reckon?
Who cares !! One less sponger ! STOP THE CIVIL LIST !!
Fool. Shut up you hippy. They give more money to the country than you ever will so sit up straight and have a bit of respect.

Much appreciated,

Civ

CIG

I see Santa failed to bring you the grammar book or dictionary you so clearly need.

Please be kind enough to show some respect to the Queen's English, even if it is only to insult your elders and betters.

Civilian_In_Green said:
Monsignor TURP said:
What do you reckon?
Fool. Shut up you hippy. They give more money to the country than you ever will so sit up straight and have a bit of respect.

Much appreciated,

Civ
You forgot the comma after up. It's sad when a Spam Marine has to correct punctuation. :wink:

Civilian_In_Green said:
Grammar and spelling corrected. Statement still stands.

Civ

Still insulting, still uncalled for, still elder and still better than you could only aspire to be so we're told.

Still not seen any proof to the point, revenue details please Civ.

And as to the question was Di topped, who cares dead is dead is dead.

Oh Corp....gaydar! gaydar!

Civilian_In_Green said:
Monsignor TURP said:
What do you reckon?
Fool. Shuttup you hippy. The give more money to the country than you so sit up straight and have a bit of respect.

Much appreciated,

Civ
MMmmmm, as per Cardinal ViroBono's comments on your command of the English langue, and the fact that in my books, respect has to be earned. I was once like you CiG (No, not a dick, a Royalist), until the likes of Di and Fergie (and Co) came along. I pay income tax, and when you eventually leave primary school and get a job, so will you. The fact that part of my (and eventually your) tax is used to house, clothe and feed the Royals totally piisses me off (even if it is a small amount compared to other spending). I have no problem with them being The Royal Family, and all the money it generates from tourism, collectables, etc, but I do have a problem with my hard earned cash being used for a Royal train, plane, party or dress ! £50k on alcohol alone for a year !! The Queen is considerably wealthy anyway, so why does she need the extra money when Britain is crying out for more cash. The Armed Forces could use this money. For the year 2001-2002, civil list spending came to £8.153m. What could that buy 'off the shelf' for the Army? A portable GSM mobile phone communications system maybe? Or an IT networked infrastructure with the latest software and email service. And every year after that, the 8.153 million could be used to upkeep an 'off the shelf' purchase.

I suspect CiG, you one of the in-bred snobs who can't see further then their own pecking order. Important decisions in this country seem to be made by trained monkeys.

And hippy? I like that !! Nice one centurion !!

Civilian_In_Green said:
Monsignor TURP said:
What do you reckon?
Fool. Shuttup you hippy. The give more money to the country than you so sit up straight and have a bit of respect.

Much appreciated,

Civ
I suspect CiG, you one of the in-bred snobs who can't see further then their own pecking order.
Couldn't be further from the truth, my family are normally-bred and have not married relatives for centuries. Besides, no 'true' snob would go to a comprehensive would they? Not even a rather good one.
I am from a comfortable family but by no means a snobbish one, snobbery is slowly dying-out anyway. Gradually being replaced by the new yobbery.

Civ

(Details on finances of Royaly arriving soon..)

Latest Threads