Was Di offed?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Filbert Fox, Jan 7, 2004.

?
  1. By MI6?

22.2%
  2. Lashed up frog driving too fast?

70.4%
  3. Dodgy German workmanship on the Merc?

7.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Myself, the Right Honourable NewTheatreman and a bloke called Ollie were just talking about this inquiry thats about to start into Princess Di's death.
    Was she offed? or was it an accident? I think it was a lashed up Frenchman out of his skull on anti-depressants driving faster than he could handle and hitting a pillar faster than Beagle 2 hit Mars.
    What do you reckon?

2. Monsewer Le Frog - Works for me! :twisted:

3. I thought it was alien visitors working hand in claw with the international landmine manufacturers.

4. Who cares !! One less sponger ! STOP THE CIVIL LIST !!

5. personally I don't reckon it was MI6 could'nt off gadaffi plus we'd have had the book by now :twisted:

6. Am with Gunny on this one... there should be a button above for "Who gives a sh*t?"

LC

7. A special branch officer of my aqcuaintence manintains it cannot possibly be MI6 because she is dead .................

Trotsky

8. I'm with the over 80mgs Frog but add a slack bodyguard. Although Rees-Jones wasn't DPOW's guard, you'd think he'd tell Fayed and Diana to at least buckle up before letting Henri Paul play silly buggers in the traffic.
    Maybe he did and was told to wind his neck in.

Isn't Rees-Jones a UN security contractor now :?:

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Excellent reply- made me chuckle!

10. Fool. Shut up you hippy. They give more money to the country than you ever will so sit up straight and have a bit of respect.

Much appreciated,

Civ

11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

CIG

I see Santa failed to bring you the grammar book or dictionary you so clearly need.

Please be kind enough to show some respect to the Queen's English, even if it is only to insult your elders and betters.

12. East Timor, trying to escape........

13. Grammar and spelling corrected. Statement still stands.

Civ

14. You forgot the comma after up. It's sad when a Spam Marine has to correct punctuation. :wink:

15. Very sad, corporal. Now get back into your foxhole and standy for incoming :D