Was Darwin right? More fun with weapons.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabtastic, Sep 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

More quality vids of what happens when people from the shallow end of the gene pool are given weapons.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1609906/

By the way, Are there any spotters out there who can identify the kit this cone was using?

(Edited for sh1te spelling)

2. Nice one Crabs. I'd love to be an instructor these days as there are so many excellent on-line examples of what not to do.

I'm not entirely sure of the weapon although it looks like some sort of LAW in which case he could be trying to fire it upside down (the end cap is facing up instead of down. It could be that they have attempted to re-cycle a disposable LAW, always a recipe for disaster. Something has impeded the missile causing the weapon to 'kick back' something the LAW shouldn't do. He will have been lucky to get away with just a broken nose, maybe a fractured eye socket, possibly the loss of an eye and some shock.

People who mess with weapons eh?

3. Couple of SWAGs on this one, but:

Looks like he's trying to fire an SPG-9 (normally fired from a tripod), with the venturi removed and the barrel cut down. What you think is the end cap is, more likely, the handle that closes the breech. Seems like they've closed this off and and are trying to fire BMP (non-recoilless) ammo from it. Damned if I know why :?