Was Bercow out of order and should he be replaced?

Was Bercow out of order and should he be replaced?

• Yes.

Votes: 291 78.9%
  • No.

Votes: 46 12.5%
  • Not fussed either way.

Votes: 32 8.7%

• Total voters

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm surprised a Hitman hasn't been hired to 'sort' him out. He's a bloody traitor - just like the rest of the remoaner scum! I'll be glad to see him gone, I doubt anyone will shed a tear to see the back of him.
One down, 649 to go.

Tyk

LE
There's a possibility that the odious Harperson could be offered up as the next speaker, there's no chance in hell that she could ever be in any way impartial.

I would personally like to rip the dwarfs tripe out and feed it to the sewer rats, except it'd be like cannibalism for them

I'm comforted by the notion that, if he was punted up to Another Place, he would have to sit as a cross bencher: the Tories would never have him and accepting either the Labour or LibDem whip would ensure a remaining life filled with withering scorn on a daily basis.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
He did, too. The ten years have been a slow descent into a belief that his beliefs were immutably correct, and a sanctimony which on occasion defied belief.
The man who actually became a worse Speaker than Speaker Martin.

A rare talent.

triggerigger

Old-Salt
Odious parasitic trotsky dwarf. I've flushed better. Epitomises the champagne Labour cult of London. If our system of government can be twisted by an odious tumour like him it needs changing. A lot.

Telling it is like it is

Good riddance to the poisonous, scrofulous f*cking shitehouse, I hope his retirement is very very short and ends badly
Tenner on divorce in 2 years if no sniff of HoL

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Dennis Skinner for Speaker.:eek:
If he comes back after the next election and Ken Clarke doesn't, which is looking very likely, then Dennis becomes Father of the House. He arrived in Parliament on the same day as Clarke but they took the signing in and oath alphabetically so JC became FoftH.

Tyk

LE
One of the few with integrity left in the house despite being a labour MP.
I honestly don't know if he'd take on the role, he's always been very much a constituency MP who stood on his principles (I may not agree with his politics, but I've always thought he's a good MP), while I think he could be a cracking Speaker he may well not want the job.

I honestly don't know if he'd take on the role, he's always been very much a constituency MP who stood on his principles (I may not agree with his politics, but I've always thought he's a good MP), while I think he could be a cracking Speaker he may well not want the job.
It would be hilarious though whenever he'd need to rebuke a member. Cutting wit.

Dawn Butler, the Minister for Wimmin and Equalities always manages to elbow herself to the front bench on the right of Steptoe. Some are more equal than others.

(George Orwell Walt I know).
Oy, that's my local MP you're talking about!.

And a right left-wing useless thing she is as well. A Dianna Abbott mini-me.

Old-Salt
He is 87 years of age... may not be a bar in itself but would you want the job at that great age?

Tyk

LE
It would be hilarious though whenever he'd need to rebuke a member. Cutting wit.
Too true, although he might struggle not to call them the names they deserve, there are times when I've seen him responding to MP's and what he clearly wants to say would be a tad more "Anglo Saxon" than what's permitted.
He would be hilarious though.

Latest Threads