Was Bercow out of order and should he be replaced?

Was Bercow out of order and should he be replaced?

• Yes.

Votes: 258 77.7%
  • No.

Votes: 42 12.7%
  • Not fussed either way.

Votes: 32 9.6%

• Total voters

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
It's hard to believe that Bercow is a short-arsed cuckold.
No it isn't. You need a female perspective to understand why the odious little creep is cuckolded, even by his own cousin.

Last edited:
That comment, m'girl, has far too much authoritative knowledge . . .
To paraphrase:
I wouldn't. Not even with somebody else's. On an extension cable.

I'm so glad that you quoted from that most perceptive and well informed news organ, the Daily Heil.

Many thanks.
How can a country surrounded by water, where it rains frequently run out of drinking water?.

Are you suggesting the government are that useless?.

I'll get my coat...…...

The PM needs to be kept in check. With a useless opposition that is incapable of making any cogent statements I think Brecon was left with no choice. He also kept in lane and within his lateral limit.
Bercow still remains (geddit) the voice of reason

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Bercow still remains (geddit) the voice of reason
I think I can simplify that for you:

Bercow is still the voice of remain.

Bercow on how amendments are selected

Bercow on how amendments are selected

are you all on your lonesome wonesome baggers baby? Withdrawal systems as you cant get a bit 'little miss cross knickers' in the BREXIT thread?

Don't got getting all precocious in the other threads now. There's a good girl.

If that were the case, it would not automatically be the voice of unreason.
It would rather label Bercow as biased, though. Which is the point (the man being widely acknowledged as an odious, greasy, two-faced bully and all round asshat being irrelevant). He has acted, is acting, and no doubt will continue to act in a manner unsuitable for the Speaker, and the only reason he is still in position is the amoral support of many on the Remain side, (most particularly from Labour) shielding him from the consequences of his actions.

It would rather label Bercow as biased, though. Which is the point (the man being widely acknowledged as an odious, greasy, two-faced bully and all round asshat being irrelevant). He has acted, is acting, and no doubt will continue to act in a manner unsuitable for the Speaker, and the only reason he is still in position is the amoral support of many on the Remain side, (most particularly from Labour) shielding him from the consequences of his actions.
Utter nonsense, this is an asshat:

1551342085047.png

This is an arsehat:

1551342145166.png

That is a VERY punchable face!

Speaker Martin all over again.

Bring back Betty Boothroyd!

Latest Threads