Was Batman in the rag and oil?

Just caught the end of Batman on BBC4. ( it was on before Palin) In the final scene Bruce Wayne watching TV with Robin, Butler and Aunt Harriet. Bruce wearing a blazer with what looks very much like a rag and oil blazer badge. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

spuddles said:
Just caught the end of Batman on BBC4. ( it was on before Palin) In the final scene Bruce Wayne watching TV with Robin, Butler and Aunt Harriet. Bruce wearing a blazer with what looks very much like a rag and oil blazer badge. Someone tell me I'm wrong.
You're wrong!

Bad_Crow said:
spuddles said:
You're wrong!
and you smell.

Dale the snail said:
Bad_Crow said:
spuddles said:
You're wrong!
and you smell.
You're just bitter because now you have to smell your own farts

Bad_Crow said:
Dale the snail said:
Bad_Crow said:
spuddles said:
You're wrong!
and you smell.
You're just bitter because now you have to smell your own farts
Belle Vale farts smell best.

Latest Threads