Was ARRSE Started by Communists?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by kingy3, Feb 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is the rumour true that ARRSE was started by a bunch of leftwing international communists who hate borders unless they are around Israel?

2. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

yes absolutly, but don't tell anyone it's a secret.

3. Who leaked?????????

4. No, two Scientologist tranvestites.

5. I know it was, which technically makes you all traitors.

6. Batton the hatches, we have a leak!!

7. The thread will be quickly deleted, communists don't like dissent, dissent is morally inferior.

8. Are we supposed to hate communists then?
    I wish someone had told me earlier.

9. interesting first post for a new joiner.........................

and what red top tabloid are you working for?

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hey great I thought I was all alone in the world, who are they? how can I get in touch? I'd like to start a support group.

11. Damn! Blue is my favourite colour...not red!!! :x

12. You can have my support, I don't need it anymore. I'll get Mrs Rebel to rinse it out for you.

13. What kind of mind-bogglingly moronic cnut are you? Communists? Israel? If you had been on the this site for more than 30 milliseconds, you would have divined that the main motivators on ARRSE are:

1. Slagging off civilian fcuktards like you.
    2. Swapping increasing tall, unlikely and fantastical stories about civvies they have beaten up.
    3. As above - but with beer instead of sobbing civvies.
    4. Slagging off women. And poetry.
    5. Walt hunting.
    6. Attempting to figure what the fcuk we're all doing throwing away what little time we have on this mortal coil guaranteeing freedom to utter fuckoes like you, so that you can post rancid sh!t like yours without fear or reprisal.

Note: Communists and Israel not mentioned. Now go and play in a road, you pathetic worthless fcuk.

PS This is the worst windup ever.

14. :pissedoff: I may be wrong but I'm getting this teeny little hint that you're annoyed.

In this case, an entirely appropriate response. :clap: Well said, Sir.

15. Keep up dearie, they were the bad guys in the Cold War. remember then when it never rained and we had six meals a day? Well it's all changed now dear, policemen have more kit than we did then and there's this nasty German called "Mad Muller" and they all make cowboy noises like Yee Ha! and Gee Had! There hanging about with the bad boys at the end of Mary Poppins led by Al Kiter. But nothings really changed because if the dustmen go on strike they all have to Bind Lading again. I think I have that right but I do get confused these days. Lots of sunshine postings now though!