Warsaw and Prague

On one tank Shirley?
Only if you're infantry. To the best of my knowledge tankies prefer to be inside the damn things.

Something to do with keeping all that nasty ironmongery that tends to start hurtling about when they trundle into the oppositions yardspace away from their delicate skin.

And don't call me Shirley.

Sorry I forgot, small words, short sentences. Ie:
Prague has an amazing array of hotels.
4 star and up, really interesting. Food not great, Beer good, Pilsner or Kozell.
Better.
I can’t do line drawings.
Much better Skid! Economy of effort and all that...

Can't help with Warsaw, last time I was there was in the 90's.

Prague - was there last year - stayed here and it was nice, central enough - Boutique Hotel Seven Days Prague | Book direct and save | Best value on official website

Won't go back though - sadly a victim of it's own success. Absolutely jammed packed full of tourists (yeah, I get the irony), too many - I'd look at some other big cities in the country where you'll get 90% of the experience, for less with more.

That said, the dude that ran the KGB museum was ******* nuts but very funny and not to be missed if you do go - Contacts | KGB Museum In Prague

Last time we stayed at the Prague Hilton, we used her points so was bit cheaper, even had dinner with John Malkovich - when i say we had dinner together, he and his agent were at the table next to ours - and had a good chat with them.

Very handy for the city itself.

Can't help with Warsaw, last time I was there was in the 90's.

Prague - was there last year - stayed here and it was nice, central enough - Boutique Hotel Seven Days Prague | Book direct and save | Best value on official website

Won't go back though - sadly a victim of it's own success. Absolutely jammed packed full of tourists (yeah, I get the irony), too many - I'd look at some other big cities in the country where you'll get 90% of the experience, for less with more.

That said, the dude that ran the KGB museum was ******* nuts but very funny and not to be missed if you do go - Contacts | KGB Museum In Prague
The KGB Museum in Riga was fascinating. Macabre but fascinating nonetheless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spanish_Dave Travel 4
Spanish_Dave Travel 10
Lynx7 Gunners 5