Warriors

I remember, as 2RGJ were used in the filming of it. No idea about getting it on DVD, though I wouldn't mind seeing it to see a few old faces.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Funnily enough, one of the RGJ blokes in it was nicknamed 'Cloggy'.

Ok, a very tenuous link. Sorry. But I've just been listening to 'Mechanised Infantry' and some bugle calls.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Funnily enough, one of the RGJ blokes in it was nicknamed 'Cloggy'.

Ok, a very tenuous link. Sorry. But I've just been listening to 'Mechanised Infantry' and some bugle calls.
At your age they call that tinitus.

I have this on disc in avi format if anyone wants a copy.

Jim

Montigny_La_palisse said:
Does anybody remember a two-part BBC film set in Bos called Warriors? It had Damian Lewis in it. I'm after a copy but can only find a cloggy version.

Ta.
I was at 2RGJ when it was filmed in the Czech Republic what an awesome time we had, plenty of meals etc paid for by the BBC.

I have the cloggy version on DVD go for it, it's only the cover thats in cloggy speak, the actual DVD is in English.

There is a torrent of it at the pirate bay. You would need to search bbc warriors to narrow down the search and avoid dodgy 1979 american gang films

The crazeeeeeeeeeeeeee dutch ,is actually just about the only copy available on dvd.

Make sure you have a box of kleenex as it does make the hayfever kick in early.

I am now converting this from avi to DVD if anyone is interested, anyone wants a copy donate to MDN's charity.

Jim

tiger stacker said:
The crazeeeeeeeeeeeeee dutch ,is actually just about the only copy available on dvd.

Does it f*ck :D , I wet my cling tight pringle panties in utter glee when the ginge crunched his bird when she tapped him on the shoulder as he was mowing the lawn, and the big dribbler in Tescos b*llocking someone elses child for being ungrateful was highly amusing..for a blood drenched look at the Balkans I prefer whipping my tallywhacker to this ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKfiF8u5eQ0

Masterful

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
reni_77 said:
tiger stacker said:

Does it f*ck :D , I wet my cling tight pringle panties in utter glee when the ginge crunched his bird when she tapped him on the shoulder as he was mowing the lawn, and the big dribbler in Tescos b*llocking someone elses child for being ungrateful was highly amusing..for a blood drenched look at the Balkans I prefer whipping my tallywhacker to this ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKfiF8u5eQ0

Masterful
That's quality, good use of sports equipment and builder's hardware.

Why doesn't the sniper bring the noise on the hammer wielding fat cnut though.