Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody remember a two-part BBC film set in Bos called Warriors? It had Damian Lewis in it. I'm after a copy but can only find a cloggy version.

2. I remember, as 2RGJ were used in the filming of it. No idea about getting it on DVD, though I wouldn't mind seeing it to see a few old faces.
  3. Quite a few available on Amazon mate.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

5. It's on youtube in about 16 parts.
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I have it on VCR.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What's a VCR?
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Funnily enough, one of the RGJ blokes in it was nicknamed 'Cloggy'.

Ok, a very tenuous link. Sorry. But I've just been listening to 'Mechanised Infantry' and some bugle calls.
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

At your age they call that tinitus.
  10. I have this on disc in avi format if anyone wants a copy.

11. Aye, I could only find the cloggy version though.

Sailor, PM sent mate cheers.
  12. I was at 2RGJ when it was filmed in the Czech Republic what an awesome time we had, plenty of meals etc paid for by the BBC.

I have the cloggy version on DVD go for it, it's only the cover thats in cloggy speak, the actual DVD is in English.
  13. There is a torrent of it at the pirate bay. You would need to search bbc warriors to narrow down the search and avoid dodgy 1979 american gang films
  14. The crazeeeeeeeeeeeeee dutch ,is actually just about the only copy available on dvd.

Make sure you have a box of kleenex as it does make the hayfever kick in early.
  15. I am now converting this from avi to DVD if anyone is interested, anyone wants a copy donate to MDN's charity.