Warrior engine diagrams

I've put this on the Infantry board but wondered if there are any A mech guru's out there who could help me?

I'm a Sapper Lance Jack and recently started my Warrior DMI's course which I've been sent on with minimal experience as a WR commander and a H licence from the Mk2 43's.

I'm having big problems trying to remember the different components of the engine and am looking for a diagrams of each side & top listing the major components.

Does anyone know if I can find them on armynet or even have something that can help me that could be e-mailed over?

My unit only has 1 WR qualified bloke (a Staffy) that could help me out but the unit's still on stand down until the 17th by which point I'll be into my teachbacks so I fear it could be too late. The course was a fastball before Christmas so didn't get much opportunity to prep before departing for Bovvie with the unit going on extended Christmas leave after a summer tour.

Can supply an Armymail address for emails for anyone worried about Opsec.

Thanks in advance for any help offered

If you have access to DII look on the Tech Docs OnLine (TDOL) Viewer, this has all the Warrior AESPs on an electronic format.

Takes a while to download though.

Hope this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baby_g Infantry 9
Smoke_T_Bigfella REME 9
woopert The Intelligence Cell 8