Warrior engine diagrams

Discussion in 'REME' started by baby_g, Jan 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've put this on the Infantry board but wondered if there are any A mech guru's out there who could help me?

I'm a Sapper Lance Jack and recently started my Warrior DMI's course which I've been sent on with minimal experience as a WR commander and a H licence from the Mk2 43's.

I'm having big problems trying to remember the different components of the engine and am looking for a diagrams of each side & top listing the major components.

Does anyone know if I can find them on armynet or even have something that can help me that could be e-mailed over?

My unit only has 1 WR qualified bloke (a Staffy) that could help me out but the unit's still on stand down until the 17th by which point I'll be into my teachbacks so I fear it could be too late. The course was a fastball before Christmas so didn't get much opportunity to prep before departing for Bovvie with the unit going on extended Christmas leave after a summer tour.

Can supply an Armymail address for emails for anyone worried about Opsec.

Thanks in advance for any help offered
  2. Get hold of the WR AESP, photocopy the relevant pictures & label them.
  3. Thanks will see if my instructor can get hold of a copy for me Monday morning
  4. If you have access to DII look on the Tech Docs OnLine (TDOL) Viewer, this has all the Warrior AESPs on an electronic format.

Takes a while to download though.

Hope this helps.
  5. Cheers WJP plenty of DII terminals down there and not alot to do down in Bovington in the evenings!