Warrior drivers hatch

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BitterandTwistedArtisan, May 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend of mine said that the drivers hatch should be in the umbrella position whilst driving around camp, but I was taught on my D&M course that the umbrella position only applies when on the training area or on ops.
    Can any D&M instructors please shed some light on this?
  2. Are you sure that you are in the right forum mate? I think we should only be discussing the complexities of this piece of kit if it was covered in Lesbians or sh*t
  3. Nah, D&M instructor stands for Domination and Masochism :D
  4. Or covered in sh*t covered lesbians.
  5. Or indeed lesbian('s) shit?
  6. It should be fully open on the road and in camp.

Can we get back to the dominating lesbians now?
  7. It should be fully open with two lesbians going at eachother sat either side of it while watching a dodgy euro scatt movie. It's unfortunate that the the infantry D & M instructors had already broken the driver training manual and started chewing on the peices before they got to the page covering this rule.........
  8. some visual aids would be useful too ;););)
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

A powerdildopoint presentation perhaps?
  10. Don't take the urine, he was asking a serious question. Everyone else has answered it sensibly :D
  11. RTFQ

So, why would you have lesbians with umbrellas on top of a warrior on camp? Where do M&Ms come into it?
  12. I think it should be an unwritten rule that fit lesbians with umbrellas should have right of passage wherever the hell they want to go.

Why they would want to be on a camp with grubby warriors and grunts is beyond me though... although sooner that than a trog unit and dancing on top of the collection of painted wheel nuts in the mess.
  13. But would the lesbians in question have their hatches open or closed? :D
  14. If MDN has anything to do with it..Stretched!!!
  15. See the MTO, he'll tell you it's with two lesbians, with a lesbian walking in front around camp.