Warrior Cards

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Paul, Jul 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had my Warrior card ever since they got rid of the NAFFI card, however, a couple of mates have tried getting a Warrior card only to be told by the bint on the fone that they are no longer going to be issuing the Warrior Card. She could not tell them any more than that. Are they being replaced, withdrawn or what?

2. I had the same problem, when I called they just said they were not accepting applications at this time.

3. The Warrior card is currently only available to existing cardholders.
    However, we plan to re-launch under a new name later in the year... we'll keep you updated!

4. Thanx NAFFI. So when you re name the card will we have to re-apply and get credit checked again or will we just be handed a new card when Warrior expires.?

5. Warrior Card customers will be written to well in advance of the new card being released, and you will not need to reapply.
    You will automatically be sent a new plastic for your account, which will incorporate the new 'Chip and Pin' security (see FS's posting on Chip and Pin).

6. Whats the new card going to be called and can partners/ ex forces apply or is it just for serving personel?

7. The new card is only in its early stages - we will release more information closer to the launch date.
    However, we can confirm that the card will be available to serving personnel, ex personnel and immediate family (including partners).