Warrant out for horse sex accused

BBC said:

An arrest warrant has been issued for a Leicester man accused of having sex with a horse and a donkey, after he failed to turn up to court.

Joseph Squires, 66, of Overpark Avenue, is charged with buggery of a donkey between February and April 1999 and buggery with a horse in March 2004.

He is also accused of criminal damage to the animals during the same dates.

He was due to appear at Leicester Crown Court earlier for a plea and case management hearing.

Mr Squires did not attend court and it was heard he had lost touch with his solicitors.

Judge Michael Pert QC issued a bench warrant for his arrest.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/8444134.stm

Buggery with a donkey. Difficult to explain that one away!

Criminal damage by chucking his manhood up a donkey's wrong un?

Buggery is criminal damage?

How about that.

The worst thing of it is he hasn't phoned, he hasn't called, the donkey feels cheap and used...

EX_STAB said:
BBC said:

An arrest warrant has been issued for a Leicester man accused of having sex with a horse and a donkey, after he failed to turn up to court.

Joseph Squires, 66, of Overpark Avenue, is charged with buggery of a donkey between February and April 1999 and buggery with a horse in March 2004.

That's some staying power! :hump:

I understand his defence will be that the horse consented. Apparently, he asked if it had any objection to being sh@gged and it said neigh.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
CC_TA said:
EX_STAB said:
BBC said:

No, just the donkey playing hard to get.

ancienturion said:
CC_TA said:
EX_STAB said:
BBC said:

No, just the donkey playing hard to get.
I thought it was playing Buckaroo....

EX_STAB said:
BBC said:

He was due to appear at Leicester Crown Court earlier for a plea and case management hearing.

Mr Squires did not attend court and it was heard he had lost touch with his solicitors.

Eeyor eeyor, eeyorways pleads not guilty.

i'll get my coat.....

:D Camm1

Camm1 said:
EX_STAB said:
BBC said:

Eeyor eeyor, eeyorways pleads not guilty.

i'll get my coat.....

:D Camm1
:D

Hoofing.

In his defence he said he thought he was having a night-mare.

If he's 66 & he can still chuck one up a horse & a donkey, he must have a real good deal with Pfizer - what a stayer!
Wonder if he was a gentleman & pulled the donkey's nightie down when he'd finished? :wink:

Latest Threads