WARNING - Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bangalore, Apr 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Fucking WHAT!! Why would a bloke want to remove your body hair, fucking hermers.
  2. Sorry look at the reviews
  3. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

To be more aero/hydrodynamic.

Or to impress other hermers.
  4. Funnily enough, I was talking about this stuff with my wife the other day, as my back and shoulders have less than a bush but more than a stray hair, and I'm too much of a pansy to let her wax it. Of course, it would be inevitable that I ended up trying it out elsewhere, and this may have saved me some pain. Although I'm still tempted, and it's hard to tell if any of the reviews are actually serious, so I might just have to try it and find out.
  5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Excellent. Always good to start the week with a smile.
  6. Allegedly some cnut called Simon Cowell uses it by the lorry load. Apparently he reckons the chimpanzee look is so 70's.

Cheryl Cole is poised to publish a book about Simon Cowell as she brands him 'disgusting and creepy' but no longer hirsute.
  7. It has, several times.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Just showed this around at work. As nurses whose role is a caring proffesion the laughter was astounding, together with that will teach us blikes not to follow instructions.
  9. Read some of the comments to his post

this one was posted yesterday

#511 I unfortunately did exactly the same thing. My gf generously this to my cock and bollocks, and instantly I was asking "Is it supposed to feel like this?!" She assured me that it may tingle slightly, but as a tingle turned to an intense burning pain, I knew something wasn't right so I hastily followed the instructions and scraped the cream off with the spatula provided. Along with the cream, came the skin from my bollocks, sliding off like hot chicken skin.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I rushed to the shower to rinse the rest off in complete agony, but the damage was already done. I could see flesh. Panicked, I stayed in the shower, rinsing all the time with cold water, while my gf laughed in hysterics. As soon as I took them out from under the shower, the agony resumed and so after 30 mins of rinsing, I made the decision to phone NhS 24.

I was passed between Nurses, each of whom had a good laugh at me, then apologised for doing so, and in the end they asked me to remain in the shower and await a return call. A further 30 minutes later, and I was beginning to chill in the shower, so took some tramadol and rode out the pain.

It was a long painful road to recovery. I now shave. Always read the instructions!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Not as painful as the story related to my missus by a medic about the guy who stuck a length of spaghetti up his Jap's eye for 'fun' (no, I don't know why either).

...forgetting, of course, that pasta swells in contact with moisture.
  11. Oh how I laughed at the misfortune of these poor saps
  12. OUCH!...bloody OUCH!......:omfg:....tears to my eyes!....
  13. So the main ingredients are water & piss?