Warning to those Visiting the US

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jumpinjarhead, Nov 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone expand on 'Other'?

Lynchmobs? School shootings? Other?

2. If you're where I think you are JJ (Carolinas?), I'll pop over and visit once you earth your house. And how the hell do you die of drought in Michigan? It pisses it down there constantly. Whereas Arizona 20% of people die due to flooding - wtf?

Tornado, Drought and Flooding seem like Severe weather to me. Why on earth do they need a separate "Severe weather" section.

3. I am in the NE corner of Georgia where South and North Carolina meet. After all is said and done and the grant money spent, we are left where we were at the beginning of the exercise--when it is your time to go, you go.

4. Surely a more relevant line of research, especially for overseas tourists, would be of risks associated with crime, mugging, murder, carjacking, drive by's etc!

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hunting, shooting and fishing you lucky lucky bastard.

6. Planning a trip to Compton LA?

7. Sad to say, that applies to virtually any major US metro area, especially those run by the "kinder and gentler" machine politicians of the progressive persuasion who prefer to keep their constituencies wholly dependent on their largess and thus do all they can to keep them in the projects (estates) and ensure they never break out of their cycle of poverty and despair. The really neat thing about all this is how they manage to shift the blame to the evil "rich".

8. No, but I was in NY recently, quite a pleasant trip, apart from most taxi drivers not knowing the whereabouts of my Hotel in Battery Park!

9. I'm off to New Mexico in a couple of weeks, then on to Texas for a spot of fishing & up to Oklahoma to bag a whitetail or two & reduce the 'yote population on a mate's ranch. I don't envisage being attacked by the weather or landscape whilst there.

10. You could do that exercise anywhere in the world.

The greatest risk I have of snuffing it here is if a pack of ravening college girls ravage me to death sexually.

Hopefully.

11. I am shocked but relieved to hear this. I had assumed from some of your posts on other threads that you preferred young boys or even other hoofed species.

12. "Warning to those Visitors to the US"

Don't take a printer with you.

13. eodmatt, what are the visa requirements for Singapore ?!

14. No, but I am off to Compton... near Tetenhall.