warning to all new females @ 21 sigs

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by wouldntuliketoknow, Mar 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Beaware their is a sexual preditor from an attached corps that u should stay well clear of,hes easy to spot as hes a bit of a slimey git and the most generous of blokes if he thinks it'll get him in yr knickers, hes tried it on with the majority of the females in this camp.
  2. theres one in my office too.
    Nice first post WYLTK, might find it deleted though.
  3. I take it your bird's just got nicked by this 'predator'?

4. Can't imagine a predator bloke getting too far with the girlies. Ugly bugger the last film I saw him in.

If you have evidnce of this maybe you should head to the chain of command rather than sounding off in here. What exactly are you trying to achieve?
  5. If he's such a problem just give him a good kicking. Not that i'm condoning violence or anything.
  6. or become a predator yourself, and let 'the tournament begin'!!!!!
  7. Or get some aliens in, and some dozy bint and remake that gash aliens Vs predator film, It wont take much to make it better.
  8. especially if all the chicks were dead fit and naked through out the film!!
  9. Never mentioned anything about chickens. PERVERT. :lol:

7 posts before gash topic is dragged off ona total tangent, must be a new record.
  10. Have you spent the last 20 years living under a rock? Apart from the "slimey git" part, this description fits all of us.
    Pay attention all you (half-way) attractive women, "Men want to have sex with you!" Usually, you will not let us if we are nasty to you, so if we are being nice to you, guess what? :roll:

Before you all PM me, I am a married man, so unless you are prepared to be discreet as well as depraved, you need not reply. :wink:
  11. How much would I get paid? :lol:
  12. the casting couch is free if youd care to step into my office :wink:
  13. I would have said you were priceless Dozy, but how much would you like? :D
  14. :oops: :lol:
  15. 8O I'm NOT that kind of girl Mr. Fox! :lol: