Warning. Do NOT wacht!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by terdal, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw part of the semi finals for the Euro-vision Song Festival last night. What a load of CRAP. Presentation was as bad as it can get and as for the artists. Not one worth listening to. A great big batch of idiots prancing and ranting about the stage trying to out shout each other. Maybe they where high on crack or something. Tonight is the final so be warned

DO NOT WACHT this apology of a show. Be warned. Tis far better to waste time down at the local than suffer the torments that these mongs are sure to bring.

So! Glad to get that of my chest.

2. Did you actually expect it to be anything better than crap?

3. Which is why millions will watch.
    And Wogans commentary of course. Timeless

HH

4. Are you mentally deficient or just completing your second bottle of turps?

5. Since when has the euro-vision song festival actually been worth watching?

6. Hmm, so what you are trying to say is the Euro Song 'Contest' is no different this year to any other in its history, apart of course when the fizz girls had their skirts whipped off of them many moons ago... 8)

7. Hairy one I must agree with you about the Wo. However, the toads I saw where Finish and utter rubbish. Also the standard of the show is so low you will believe it. Talk about garbage.

8. Just demonstrates why we would be mad to join fully with the enlarged EU. Voting on ethnic lines regardless of how crap the actual performance.

Select the off button or watch anything else but. :roll:

9. PPbum I agree entirely. However I was in the adjacent room and could not help but hear the crap that was being pumped out by the over-rated crap-heads so I went to investigate. Now Mrs t is Dutch and insisted on waiting to see if the Dutch entry got through to the finals. Luckily for me she didn't.
    I am considering methods of disciplining said spouse to make sure this does not happen again. any suggestions.

10. Rejoice comrades. The BBC Parliament channel is running a Tonyfest marathon at the same time as Eurovision is on the other side. Every episode of 'Blair' will be broadcast starting at 2000 tomorrow night.

11. Shite

12. Oh what a choice..... time for public hanging to be brought back.

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Hhhmmmmm, Tone or Euro, Tone or Euro, Tone or Euro, bugger which do I choose?

I know, because the indecision is hurting my head, I'll go out for a nice meal . . . yeah, feel better already!

14. That coming from a Gordie. Classic.

15. Mate, WTF is WACHT and WTF is a Gordie? :wink: