Warning - Blair and wide-mouth frog want a return to UK Politics

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Iolis, May 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A report in Der Stuermer to the effect that Blair and his wide-mouthed Frog wish to become 'more involved' in UK Politics!

Having used public office to enrich himself and his cronies, is there anyone here who believes that he can be trusted with any post beyond office boy at Labor Party HQ?
  2. Haven't that pair of bastards done enough damage to this country as it is? I for one will be downing a few pints in celebration when the bastard gets assassinated or drops dead, hopefully both of them at the same time.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Rayc

Rayc RIP

Mr Blair hasn't been exactly a great political figure, though he has been a celebrated motormouth, who was an 'expert' on every issue under the sun.

He looks very old and tired these days. I think he should rest a wee bit.

Who is this wide mouthed frog? His wife?
  4. Take a look at a picture of her face sometime. You will understand. Don't look too long as it might turn you to stone, a bit like Medusa.

(Also, thanks for "Rum, Bum and Mouthorgan" posts. Great fun to read)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. This bitch

• Like Like x 6
  6. The two always fascinate me. Imagine if you met them socially- without knowing who they were- and chatted with them for half an hour.

I still think you'd walk away thinking they were a pair of bellends
    • Like Like x 8
  7. Rayc

Rayc RIP

DavidBOC and JoeCivvie,

Great sense of humour!
  8. I remember that before the election, the one that got him elected, the Tories ran poster adverts on hoardings all around the country which showed a picture of Blair's face with what was supposed to be a tear in the paper across his eyes, showing red, Mephistofilian eyes underneath.

There was an outcry about bad taste advertising at the time and the poster were all removed. But by 'eck those posters were right accurate.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. This one?

The Master - I hope the sound of the drums* drives him mad.

*The Sound of Drums was the twelfth episode of the3rd series of Dr. Who. It marked the first full appearance of John Simm as The Master, disguised as Harold Saxon.

"Harold Saxon becomes Prime Minister, and his reign of terror begins. But his dark ambitions reach beyond the stars... "

Ermm, hang on a minute...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yep that's the one, you beat me to it. Bloody prophetic if you ask me.
  11. Oh no! My eyes, eyes <gag>

Surely a MINF!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Now that the tax has dropped he's decided to return and help dead Ed.
    Funny that when his lot put the tax up he couldn't get abroad fast enough.
    Wonder if Labour wil still go on about milionaires tax now the wealthest of them all has returned.
  13. Obviously Blairs cunning plan to become President Tony of the now bankrupt EU is filed under 'forget'.

Having as the UN's peace envoy brought peace to the Middle East, he clearly needs another world changing role.

Whats that you say? The Middle East has gone to rat shit? Unpossible!
  14. They are high on the list for the North Surrey Rangers. We have the piano wire and the county has renewed the street lamps.
  15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It would be nice to see them back in the country. Then indicted by the Leveson Inquiry for corruption, charged and jailed for a very long time. Won't happen unfortunately, but nice thought after all.
    • Like Like x 5