Warminster

army_fiance said:
Anyone based down there currently? :D
In Wiltshire I think, good fishing that area.

B_T. :lol:

looney said:
Its a three hours drive from Gillingham
Take it you mean the Gillingham in Kent and not the one in Dorset, if it's Dorset then what the fck you driving, even a Robin Reliant would get there in less that three hours and that's with a Taco break.

B_T. :lol:

4 hours if your giving a daf by a Ghurka that only goes up to 40 MPH. That's sheer hell on the motorway.

Not based but been there on exercise recently for a week and last week went to the ammo bunker twice. Didn't think much of the civvie tit on gaurd who still wanted to check my ID card when i turned up in a daf, in my green kit with a rifle...

Nightrained said:
4 hours if your giving a daf by a Ghurka that only goes up to 40 MPH. That's sheer hell on the motorway.

Not based but been there on exercise recently for a week and last week went to the ammo bunker twice. Didn't think much of the civvie tit on gaurd who still wanted to check my ID card when i turned up in a daf, in my green kit with a rifle...

To be expected - they probably wanted to see the Passport and Boarding Card of the geezer who drove his 4x4 into the front of Glasgow Airport!

Nightrained said:
Not based but been there on exercise recently for a week and last week went to the ammo bunker twice.
Its not a bunker its a compound of storehouses. A bunker is what Hitler died in.

Didn't think much of the civvie tit on gaurd who still wanted to check my ID card when i turned up in a daf, in my green kit with a rifle...
Your clearly a c0ck then if you think you are too important to have you ID confirmed.