Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Warm jacket

One hidden gem that I've been using recently is a down jacket from decathlon. The non hooded version fits under a smock nicely and they are only £30! Bloody bargain and pack down into a 1 ltr stuffsack, plus the looser stuffsack it comes with is conveniently pillow shaped and about travel pillow size, very excersize friendly!

Been reading up since my last post and bought a keela belay for £44 posted! Google "keela belay" and near the top it'll come up with one on sale from Taclight or someone like that, can't remember tbh

There is only seven quid in it pricewise between the Softie and the Elite. The Elite is reversible though, which has its good points...

I love my Softie and many a summer evening outdoors has been extended into the wee small hours by popping it on over tee-shirt and shorts...I have also slept in it in a friend's flat which was themed Antarctica! Down to the sub-zero temperature and giant inflatable penguin...yes this means YOU!!