Warhammer the God Emperor revels himself!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
every day a Kollidge day - I didn't know Warhammer40K was that big in Italy .

It's apparently a float for Carnevale in Viareggio ...like Mardi Gras it happens before Ash Wednesday ....we have Pancake Day :)

every day a Kollidge day - I didn't know Warhammer40K was that big in Italy .

It's apparently a float for Carnevale in Viareggio ...like Mardi Gras it happens before Ash Wednesday ....we have Pancake Day :)
I think 'we' got the better deal!

Heh, twitter buzz sword!

TamH70

MIA
The eyes move! That's the scary thing. Who knows what those Italian Tech-Priests have conjured from the Void?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
more Tau ! :eek::eek::eek:

Just to give you an impression of just how much work went into this thing...

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
what does 'Dazivostri' on the sword mean ?

I thought the Emperor in Warhammer was a brain dead husk, whose only function was to bellow aimlessly in the darkness so his racist and xenophobic followers could get their bearings.
Oh.
It is Trump.

Most impressive carnival float I've ever seen.... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

except for Rio of course... ;-)

..and these sure beat Space Marines in my book...

Most impressive carnival float I've ever seen.... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

except for Rio of course... ;-)
..and these sure beat Space Marines in my book...

Friendship with those dancers would be magic....

Magic of course is Heresy
magic heresy (2).jpg

I thought the Emperor in Warhammer was a brain dead husk, whose only function was to bellow aimlessly in the darkness so his racist and xenophobic followers could get their bearings.
Oh.
It is Trump.
More like "Brain Alive, body fecked"

TamH70

MIA
You also forgot to mention the thousands of Psykers sacrificed every day to sustain the God Emperor's Golden Throne.

Trump's not quite on that level at the moment.

Latest Threads