Warhammer 40k Dark Eldar Army (Cheap)

Kharn

Crow
Anyone wanting a bunch of Dark Eldar on the cheap?
I'm selling all this for £100 so you'll save around £20-£25 (if I remember correctly).
  • 1x Start Collecting Dark Eldar Box
  • 2x Venom
  • 1x Dark Eldar Kabalite Warriors
  • 1x Index: Xenos 1

IMAG0186.jpg
60040199086_IndexXenosVol1ENG01.jpg

Wot he said but keep in mind, ebay will sting you for 10% of the sale cost and a cut of the postage (so you may as well list it as free) and paypal will also rob a similar amount off you as well.

Assuming BNIB as pictured and Eldar, (like Orc stuff) doesn't sell you'll be doing well to get more than 50 quid all in.

Give you a tenner for the lot :)

Ooh harsh, I would have at least gone to £25 in the hope of making a few quid on them :)

I don't have Facebook.
Wot he said but keep in mind, ebay will sting you for 10% of the sale cost and a cut of the postage (so you may as well list it as free) and paypal will also rob a similar amount off you as well.

Assuming BNIB as pictured and Eldar, (like Orc stuff) doesn't sell you'll be doing well to get more than 50 quid all in.
10% eBay and 3.4% PayPal
I list things with optional 1st, 2nd class etc and only offer up free post if the items aren’t selling - or if similar items are all with free postage
Check properly for the size and weight that a package will be to work out costs, (and any special
Packaging needed) then take into account the fees on post

eBay no longer take into account low opening prices for less fees so just start listings at a fair price you’ll be willing to sell for (including allowing for the fees)

@Kharn consider just setting up a Facebook account - then you’re only paying 3.4% to PayPal instead of 13.4% in total and have a better chance of selling

Latest Threads