Warhammer 40000 as a paralell of British Politics

So that means I can make my chainsaw into a sword and go out and purge the unclean?? I'm happy with that.

What a pile of utter cr4p. So Momentum are the new Ultramarines? Who is the Starchild, Owen Jones? I can’t believe that I wasted part of my already shortened life reading that.

So that means I can make my chainsaw into a sword and go out and purge the unclean?? I'm happy with that.
Works for me.

I'm off to pitch the concept of the phrase 'blood for the blood god' as a new marketing slogan for Tampax. :)

Works for me.

I'm off to pitch the concept of the phrase 'blood for the blood god' as a new marketing slogan for Tampax. :)
Blood for the Blood God takes me back. I'm sure there was a 45rpm flexidisc of that given away with White Dwarf back in the late '80s. By some awful Hardcore band. A true case of, "one can't hear the words, and there's no tune one can whistle!"

@YarS thinks it IS reality...or something to aspire to.
Instead of realising it is a deliberate pisstake of Communist dictatorships, with psychopathic mass murdering Commissars wearing stupid hats while murdering the common citizens.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Surely Momentum are the Orks, sentient (barely) plants that will fight against anything including themselves.

I saw this in a FB group I am in online (oldhammer community). I pointed out that the comparison is slightly trite. 'GW made drastic changes and its good, Corbyn offers drastic change and so will be equally as good.' Corbyn would be like GW returning to the 80s in terms of business model. And the motivation for GW change is simple - profit margins. So actually it makes GW either the 'rich' or the Tories, according to lefty think.

Which I doubt is what he was aiming for...

Meanwhile, waag approaches from MENA, an odd alliance of orks, tyrrannids and chaos.
The Cadian gate at the Bosphorus has been kicked in, and Nurgle is on the ramage with Khorn PBUH

The future? There is only war :(
Is that why the Russians fit loads of of missile to their carrier?

That was a week ago. I've slept since then. Sorry guv, won't 'appen again.

I threw my copy, it was shyte.
I'm a bit of a hoarder, so probably still somewhere. But you're right, I could discern no musical merit ;)