War!

OK so we all know we is going to bomb Syria in the next few days/week.
But who can we go for after that as the humble tommy needs a new war to go too?
Spain & the Gibraltar saga would be interesting?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
[video=youtube_share;LUElIFMQBy0]http://youtu.be/LUElIFMQBy0[/video]

Temptations' "WAR"
Nice... Says something about getting involved when it's not absolutely necessary. Preferred the Edwin Starr version personally:

[video=youtube;_d8C4AIFgUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d8C4AIFgUg[/video]

I've got apain in my right foot that's killing me. Symptom of a heart attack?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Gout.

Either that or you've stood on a plug.

It's now a tradition that every PM has to have a war; you're not a full member of the club if not.

After all, it's only the sons and daughters of the little people.

Utter thundercunts that politicians are.

Gout.

Either that or you've stood on a plug.
Haven't stood on a plug and my toe's not swollen. Tore a tendon earlier in the year and that troubled me for a while. This feels like I jumped from a height and landed awkward but don't remember doing that. Came on me after a hill walk last wek

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
can one of the cruises have a malfunction and fly the otherway to madrid? or are we still using those real expensive short range ones which need attaching to a worn out airframe and flown 99% of the way.

I can't see an attack taking place while the school holidays are on as the 5* hotels will be booked up and the pool full of kids.

Despite what those no-good hippy beatnik/peacenik singers keep saying war is good for lots of stuff, radar, jet engines, ethnic cleansing, genocide, morris dancing* - What's not to like?

*only kidding about the morris dancing, that's still a crime against humanity

Despite what those no-good hippy beatnik/peacenik singers keep saying war is good for lots of stuff, radar, jet engines, ethnic cleansing, genocide, morris dancing* - What's not to like?

*only kidding about the morris dancing, that's still a crime against humanity
Sorry to contradict but we only really do war in sandy places nowadays and sand is really not good for jet engines or radar. Great for the rest though I'm with you on that.

Haven't stood on a plug and my toe's not swollen. Tore a tendon earlier in the year and that troubled me for a while. This feels like I jumped from a height and landed awkward but don't remember doing that. Came on me after a hill walk last wek
I've got a first aid certificate. You've got leg cancer. Immediately remove it, at about neck level.