War Veteran died alone...

Posted on behalf of a fellow ARSSE'r...

Chaps,this gentleman passed away in the nursing home,has no family & will have a lonely send off.Was thinking maybe some ARRSE'rs in the area might like to go & pay their respects,he died alone lets not let him be buried alone.

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter
Maybe they should contact the local British Legion.....
[h=1]The Royal British Legion[/h][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]11 Aldergate
Tamworth
Staffordshire
B79 7DL
01827 50350

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

If they are going to send a female arrse contingent, they should inform the local council as they'll need to repair the broken paving stones after the ceremony of fake tears.

If they are going to send a female arrse contingent, they should inform the local council as they'll need to repair the broken paving stones after the ceremony of fake tears.
As long as there is cock served at the buffet, there shall be minimal disruption in the cemetery once the box is lowered.

I don't suppose anyone gives a thought to the fact that some of these departed chaps might have been misanthropes, or (whisper it) just plan nasty gits.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. What news from Sevastepol? And of our colonies?

I don't suppose anyone gives a thought to the fact that some of these departed chaps might have been misanthropes, or (whisper it) just plan nasty gits.
You have a fair point- but somehow I doubt they were. Had they been curmudgeonly, miserable old gits, there would have been no trouble finding mourners from among their fellow RBL club members..

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Vicar gets paid per head the money grabbing, collection stealing, God bothering ****.
My mate is a vicar. Watch your gob.

Nah. When anybody carks it they are the greatest car dealer / drug smuggler / bin man / soldier / car part delivery person on the ******* planet.

I cannot wait until I die. I will be the dogs ******* bollocks. And I will be looking down upon you all from heaven.

I cannot wait until I die. I will be the dogs ******* bollocks. And I will be looking down upon you all from heaven.
A little presumptive perhaps?

Latest Threads