War Torn Warriors - Sky1 Tue & Wed @ 9pm

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Fat_Cav, Dec 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did anyone else see this moving and inspiring doc about a group of Royal Marines trekking in Nepal?

A shining example of courage and determination over adversity.

Sky 1 Linky
  2. I did watch it. Thought it was absolutely excellent.
  3. Yep I watched it, was very humbling. Looking forward to tonight's episode.
  4. Ugh, forgot to ask Sis to record this for me (I don't have Sky) - does anyone know if it'll be repeated?
  5. Sky have the tendency to repeat docs like this several times over, usually on Sky2 etc.
  6. Mrs JD couldn't get over their positive attitudes and remarked that a civvy who's had no connection with the Forces would be gobsmacked at their piss-taking attitude towards each other.
    Chuckled at the bit where they amputated Ben McBeans bollock and they remarked that he'd probably raffle it to raise money!
    Well done Royals!
  7. Does make you realise that some things just aint worth getting stressed about.
    They are a true inspiration to all.
  8. It's on Sky Anytime until the 25th Dec, get your Sis to record it off there.

Happy Xmas by the way!
  9. Yeh Bump...good viewing
  10. Cheers Jack - will do! And a very merry Christmas to you and yours... x
  11. Saw this tonight on Sky 3. The room was a bit dusty at times! Hats off to the Royals on their determination, grit and courage! From an ex-ARAB to all the Royals - you do your country and your Corps proud!