War Rock - VIP Hacking

You're the kind of person who ruins these games. You'd go to the extent of hacking a game to be the top to satisfy your low self ahsteem. Get a fcuking life. Playing games is one thing, but hacking one is quite the different.

Silent_Scope said:
You're the kind of person who ruins these games. You'd go to the extent of hacking a game to be the top to satisfy your low self ahsteem. Get a fcuking life. Playing games is one thing, but hacking one is quite the different.
No if you read with them googly eyes you will have noticed the game itself is a scam, this is us getting some revenge to stop bastards like K2 making money from low-lifes apparently such as myself...

guitar_playa08 said:
Silent_Scope said:
No if you read with them googly eyes you will have noticed the game itself is a scam, this is us getting some revenge to stop bastards like K2 making money from low-lifes apparently such as myself...
In whitch case I take it all back.

For now... :wink: