Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

War Pensions Legislation

E

EScotia

Can anyone let me know which is the legislation SPVA use to assess & award a War Pension etc? If you follow the link you'll understand my confusion!

Legislation.gov.uk

Cheers Dave,

SPVA have informed me they've awarded me 30% for 12 injuries and only awarded 1% for hearing loss with Tinitus. I'm trying to find where it says they compare you against a healthy person of the same age and sex because if that is laid down then I intend to consider an appeal.

Bearing in mind I already get DLA care & Mobility, with this % award I'd not qualify under War Pensions!

Cheers Dave, I think I've got grounds for appeal and have started the ball rolling.

Call the Legion and have a chat with them sorted mine out

I will do mate, but I'll wait until I see the RBL(S) tribunals rep at my AFCS tribunal in October. Might as well take a tent & bloody sleeping bag at this rate, oh and a flat cap to collect pennies :)

I will do mate, but I'll wait until I see the RBL(S) tribunals rep at my AFCS tribunal in October. Might as well take a tent & bloody sleeping bag at this rate, oh and a flat cap to collect pennies :)

I was happy with RBL went from turned down to 20% to 60% with unsupp with there help.