• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

War pensioners welfare

Bin trying to get through to the twats at Norcross. You dials the number and get greeted by the usual 10 minutes of " your call may be recorded" and " press 1 for this and 2 for that" bollocks. Then you hear " You are first in the cue and your expected waiting time is ...... less than a minute". OH deep joy'; thinks I. No sooner have I thought 'Oh deep joy' when another automated voice pips up " due to an unexpected heavy call load you may have an unusually long wait. If you would like someone to call back please leave your name and number".

What I want to know is, who are these bastards than have managed to jump the cue in front of me and how the ferk did they do it.

SPVAs front of house is being reviewed. How long is subject to metricfication of string.

I complain at any opportunity about it and have been told that it's being sorted.

Latest Threads