War Pension review has anyone any recent experience...

Question:

My AFPS75 War Pensionable condition (70%) has worsened and I'm now off work sick. Not sure that I'll be able to return to work so was contemplating applying for an upgrade in my WP so wanted to ask if anyone has done so recently and if the CVD19 malarkey is making life difficult, for home assessments etc etc?

Thanks in advance

Mosquito

Clanker
Question:

My AFPS75 War Pensionable condition (70%) has worsened and I'm now off work sick. Not sure that I'll be able to return to work so was contemplating applying for an upgrade in my WP so wanted to ask if anyone has done so recently and if the CVD19 malarkey is making life difficult, for home assessments etc etc?

Thanks in advance
Drop Veterans UK a line at veterans-uk@mod.gov.uk, tell them your condition has worsened, and ask them to send you a Change in Circumstances form. If your claim is successful, then the date you send them that email should count as the date they can start paying you the higher rate (as long as you get the claim form back to them within three months of the email). I wouldn't worry about all the admin side of things; it'll take a while (and even longer at present).

Are you on UNSUPP? If you're unable to work then that could be something worth applying for too.

Drop Veterans UK a line at veterans-uk@mod.gov.uk, tell them your condition has worsened, and ask them to send you a Change in Circumstances form. If your claim is successful, then the date you send them that email should count as the date they can start paying you the higher rate (as long as you get the claim form back to them within three months of the email). I wouldn't worry about all the admin side of things; it'll take a while (and even longer at present).

Are you on UNSUPP? If you're unable to work then that could be something worth applying for too.

Thanks for the reply, I've just pinged them an email.

Latest Threads