War Pension Info & Questions

DITA

MIA
Ill bookmark this, as apparently I'm entitled to one owing to my injury being pre-2005. At least when I applied for compo, the letter I got back told me to claim one of these instead.

Cheers @dun_n_dusted.

Hi guys, wonder if u can help me, I will try to keep it as simple as I can. I was medically discharged with multi level comple PTSD in 1999. At least that's what they called it, and other physical injuries. Giving me a total of 70% war pension until more recently when I was called in for a review.

It's fair to say that all these injuries have become significantly worse and have been waiting four months for a response. I called SPVA on Friday gone asking for an update and was told that the letter they were waiting for from Glasgow had arrived and my decision was sent out at the end of December.

I explained it's not been received and another one is on the way, i questioned wether I could be told the results on the phone but was informed no but I shouldn't worry about it. She repeated this several times and my mind is raising as to why Glasgow became involved and what this all means.

Thanks!

Hi guys, wonder if u can help me, I will try to keep it as simple as I can. I was medically discharged with multi level comple PTSD in 1999. At least that's what they called it, and other physical injuries. Giving me a total of 70% war pension until more recently when I was called in for a review.

It's fair to say that all these injuries have become significantly worse and have been waiting four months for a response. I called SPVA on Friday gone asking for an update and was told that the letter they were waiting for from Glasgow had arrived and my decision was sent out at the end of December.

I explained it's not been received and another one is on the way, i questioned wether I could be told the results on the phone but was informed no but I shouldn't worry about it. She repeated this several times and my mind is raising as to why Glasgow became involved and what this all means.

Thanks!
I think they've given you a pretty good steer tbh (see the bit in bold).

Tracklink

Swinger
Hi
I have been awarded a 60% pension from the AFABS under AFPS 75.
Despite finding loads of information on line, some seem to contradict each other in content. My question is; The lump sum awarded, is it 3 x the annual pension rate or just a one time calculated payment?
Thanks

Latest Threads