War on Plastic

I am glad to see that the Government are concentrating on the really important issues facing the UK today and not simply announcing newsbites which will distract the public from matters which really concern them...

I for one am fed up with gangs of plastic bottles and straws selling drugs, stabbing people, driving like cnuts on stolen mopeds, abusing kids on the internet and illegally entering the country.

They will be making chemical attacks on civilians next just you wait and see...

If they ban straws, then how the hell are the turtles going to snort a line of coke?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They plan to use paper based replacements.

Wait until the trees find out. Say goodbye to your oxygen.

They’re introducing an enzyme that eats plastic in a matter of days rather than the current decades it takes to break down, I can’t wait until they escapes into the wild and start eating the components of my car:roll:

I wonder who will end up paying the additional costs. I do know our government has a long history of making promises that someone else has to pay for....including their mates skim off.

They’re introducing an enzyme that eats plastic in a matter of days rather than the current decades it takes to break down, I can’t wait until they escapes into the wild and start eating the components of my car:roll:
Nooooooo !

Don't they know what they'll unleash

The Andromeda Strain - Wikipedia

You don't really know what an enzyme is do you? It's not a living thing.

If they banned unsolicited mail it would prevent a lot of waste.

Straws used to be of a waxed paper and cotton buds used to have paper stalk thingy's. Back to the old tech then.
I was in a pub the other day and they had waxed paper straws for women and neds.

They should just ban straws outright, what the fuck’s the point of them? If someone asks for one, the barman should be allowed to hit them on the forehead with a mallet.

They should just ban straws outright, what the ****’s the point of them? If someone asks for one, the barman should be allowed to hit them on the forehead with a mallet.
Its like the US: Go t the supermarket and they have these muppets called baggers so you don't need to bag your own shopping. I have experienced many a time the muppet putting individual items into plastic carrier bags - so I walk out of the shop with 15 to 20 bags. Yet in Germany you have to pay for each and every bag you want.