Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

War Of Intervention In Angola, Volume 1; Angolan and Cuban Forces At War, 1975-1976

War Of Intervention In Angola, Volume 1; Angolan and Cuban Forces At War, 1975-1976

untallguy

War hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
untallguy submitted a new resource:

War Of Intervention In Angola, Volume 1; Angolan and Cuban Forces At War, 1975-1976 - A description fo the fighting in Angola

Adrien Fontanellaz and Tom Cooper have written War Of Intervention In Angola and I have been able to read Volume 1: Angolan and Cuban Forces At War, 1975-1976. This is part of the Africa @ War Series, published by Helion and Company.

I've been interested in the conflicts in Africa for a long time but know very little about the wars in Angola. The authors know their stuff and have put together a comprehensive guide to a complicated period in Angola. It's not just the...

Read more about this resource...

The same pair wrote 'Paradise Afire' about the first part of the civil war in Sri Lanka, which I reviewed for ARRSE earlier this year.