War Memorials Vandalised

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Heres a picture of the Met Police Traffic Division at Wembley in the 70s, look how many Sgts and Inspectors have their medal ribbons on, they would have been abrubt in dealing with morons that desecrate war memorials
and the rest of the lads there as well
a bit of commonsense and being backed up by senior officers with some real worlds experience

45776047575_25ae2aca64_c.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Heres a picture of the Met Police Traffic Division at Wembley in the 70s, look how many Sgts and Inspectors have their medal ribbons on, they would have been abrubt in dealing with morons that desecrate war memorials
and the rest of the lads there as well
a bit of commonsense and being backed up by senior officers with some real worlds experience

View attachment 373341
And there's the problem!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but they also hit the RM memorial in The Mall.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but they also hit the RM memorial in The Mall.
Yep, the Boer War one.
Obviously the mongs have no concept of history.
Our local Cenotaph was daubed a few years back.
DISOWN THIS in red spray paint.
It was part of a campaign to 'decolonise' memorials.
Some chap pointed out that, were it not for the sacrifices in WW1 and WW2, the Kaiser would have kept the nice little holocaust in South West Africa going, and Adolf's mob would have been setting up gas chambers all over the place for the black untermenschen.

I see some of our moronic academics are trying to justify this vandalism …Fury as activist accuses hero RAF airmen of committing a 'WAR CRIME' | Daily Mail Online
snip "Dr Kehinde Andrews, a professor of black studies at Birmingham City University, said the decision to build tributes like the Bomber Command Memorial desecrated with white paint yesterday was like 'justifying terrorism'
I wonder where the "white studies" courses are.

He can **** off anyway.

Glasgow war memorial vandalised in late-night attack

And so it continues. This makes my piss boil. I really hope they catch the ******* that did this. They deserve the 100 hours Community service the Courts will give them. If the shambles that is Police Scotland actually find the culprits.
I am mighty pissed off about this, and if I ever meet any of the perpetrators the action that I take may astound them. Photography showing the extent of the damage here, and I am even more angered as the memorial was paid for by public subscription from friends, family and comrades of the men that fell. Glasgow war memorial vandalised in suspected hammer attack

I see some of our moronic academics are trying to justify this vandalism …Fury as activist accuses hero RAF airmen of committing a 'WAR CRIME' | Daily Mail Online
snip "Dr Kehinde Andrews, a professor of black studies at Birmingham City University, said the decision to build tributes like the Bomber Command Memorial desecrated with white paint yesterday was like 'justifying terrorism'
Luckily he on a very small minority of people who are so mean-spirited.

That twat is only speaking out so he can justify his funding by the Uni.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Luckily he on a very small minority of people who are so mean-spirited.
Another idiot given an inflated idea of his own importance, after all its not Like Adolf and his gang liked black people, they proved that enough times, perhaps if I could invite the imbecile to Wereth to see exactly how the nazis dealt with Black soldiers it might illuminate him , unlikely though his sort have agendas and need to be in the forefront of promoting how hard done by they are

Poor old Duke of Wellington would not be amused......

1550406569773.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tazmanian_clogdancer Military History and Militaria 41
greyfergie Old & Bold 679
2/51 Military History and Militaria 113