War Memorials Vandalised

The memorial is cctv covered, mounted on the ceiling. The area of Hyde Park roundabout and approach roads are pivotal routes to the North & West London Anytime soon for an arrest.

The memorial is cctv covered, mounted on the ceiling. The area of Hyde Park roundabout and approach roads are pivotal routes to the North & West London Anytime soon for an arrest.
The Tweet says its the 4th time in 6 years it been vandalised. I doubt it top of the list of priorities.

...As for the other link..I had to turn the sound right down. It was quite a struggle to w@nk over but I got there in the end. I do wish these African nations would start uploading clips in HD though..
Indonesia, I should think.

To be fair if someone tried that in a club they'd be in deep trouble, it's ok for someones bruises to look black and purple but any actual cuts or bleeding and they'd have an actual meltdown and worry they're going to get sued or shut down
I bow to your greater knowledge.

Would an ordinary prole only serve a quarter of his sentence?

Nope.
Happens quite often for short sentences, technically he did a quarter in the nick and a quarter on home curfew with a tag.

Nothing wrong with the stocks. In the traditional way, of course. The miscreant's ears were nailed to the woodwork and left there when they were released.
In Stirling you had your Ears nailed to the castle gates at dusk and they came to collect you in the morning for your flogging. Of course if you ripped your own ears free during the night and never came back to Stirling again you got off lightly. Quite progressive really.

I have just seen images of the paint on the Bomber command memorial on the tv news.

With the caveat that this is ARRSE and that many of us fully appreciate the magnitude of the 'balls' it would take to fly straight and level while being attacked by night fighters or shelled with flak I am happy to say that when I stood inside the memorial I had a huge amount of powerful emotions go through me.

I might be a complete softy, but I felt quite overwhelmed for a while.
Go to the Lincolnshire airfield where Just Jane is kept and look at the photos of the crews.
Massive respect for them.

Was it mindless thugs being thugs or was it targeted? In the former they need to be taught a hard lesson about respecting property - would they smash someone's window or car? If it was the later it counts as a hate crime.

FFS! If trolling on the internet can attract Police time and the attention of the criminal justice system, then surely vandalising memorials or graves should?

Public Order offence? Criminal damage?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tazmanian_clogdancer Military History and Militaria 41
greyfergie Old & Bold 679
2/51 Military History and Militaria 113