War Memorials Vandalised

Vandals cover war memorial and Churchill statue in white paint

A number of war memorials in London have been vandalised. Clearly this will invoke outrage in many.

Personally I feel the correct punishment for such crimes is the birch, but of course modern society will never allow that.

I wonder what prompted the vandalism, alcohol? Protest? Downright nastiness?

A number of war memorials in London have been vandalised. Clearly this will invoke outrage in many.

Personally I feel the correct punishment for such crimes is the birch, but of course modern society will never allow that.

IMHO it is because there is no real punishment. We went scrumping and took our lumps from thr if caught and kept 'stum about it.
Now the little darlings have a pressure group protecting their 'rights' and are far worse off as a result.

Probably one of the SJW's doing their bit to protest against the nasty warlike oppressors, who fought to let them live in a country that gives them the freedom to protest, a bit like this d**khead did on the war memorial, a good flogging would help them regret their yobbish action.

The dark side of the son: Charlie Gilmour was seen rampaging

Analyse CCTV.

Catch perpetrators.

Drown in large vat of white paint.

Leave next to memorial as a warning.

Have I missed anything?

Analyse CCTV.

Catch perpetrators.

Drown in large vat of white paint.

Leave next to memorial as a warning.

Have I missed anything?
have you been watching this lately?

1548080606394.png

Find them, birch them, make them clean it off with their toothbrush.

Make them guard the monuments themselves for, say twelve months.

Any scratch/mark/defect that appears during their watch earns them another month.
This means:
a) they have to organise themselves to "stag-on" 24/7 - like the soldiers they disrespected
b) all passers-by see who the miscreants are - bit like the stocks of old
c) No fee incurred for incarceration
d) very little fee incurred for supervision - just two inspections at beginning and end of period
e) very little chance of further damage in the period

Probably one of the SJW's doing their bit to protest against the nasty warlike oppressors, who fought to let them live in a country that gives them the freedom to protest, a bit like this d**khead did on the war memorial, a good flogging would help them regret their yobbish action.

The dark side of the son: Charlie Gilmour was seen rampaging
Didn't he get treated lieniently by the courts on account of who daddy was?.

Over-privileged parasite.

Didn't he get treated lieniently by the courts on account of who daddy was?.

Over-privileged parasite.
ISTR his mum appearing in all the papers gazing wistfully into middle-distance while insisting that young Charlie shouldn't be subjected to the custodial sentence he so richly deserved.

I didn't mind, she was fit as fuck.

Given that the man who carried this out is dead, the punishment options would appear to somewhat limited.
we can still gibbet him for starters, however, I was thinking of that level of seriousness compared to defacing a statue

As far as I'm concerned, you desecrate a war memorial, its as bad as desecrating our Nation Flag. In a lot of countries, that's automatic jail time or a flogging. I've even heard of the soles of the feet getting a bit.
Because of the hand ringers in this country, you can't even give them a thick ear let alone spank their delicate botties. They need to be nationally humiliated and fcuk their poor feelings.

As far as I'm concerned, you desecrate a war memorial, its as bad as desecrating our Nation Flag. In a lot of countries, that's automatic jail time or a flogging. I've even heard of the soles of the feet getting a bit.
Because of the hand ringers in this country, you can't even give them a thick ear let alone spank their delicate botties. They need to be nationally humiliated and fcuk their poor feelings.
It's never really been a crime to desecrate a flag in this country, a lot of the countries you seem to admire are 3rd world toilets, You snowflake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tazmanian_clogdancer Military History and Militaria 41
greyfergie Old & Bold 679
2/51 Military History and Militaria 113