War memorials Defaced

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by guzzijon, May 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are reports that the Bomber Command Memorial and the Animals In War Memorial have been defaced.
    I don't care if someone disagrees with this country's foreign policy- they can protest peacefully and vote against it if they feel that strongly but this sort of protest is cowardly.

• Like Like x 6
  2. reports where? I haven't seen any. If this is true I agree thoroughly cowardly and unpleasant

3. Allegedly with the word Islam.

Whilst I'm sure a lot of people would accuse some more fanatics of getting on board, the cynic in me wonders whether the clowns of the far right are trying to rally support by committing acts against their own cause. In recent days since the Lee Rigby incident, support has been growing for such causes so it would not surprise me if this is an act to try and re-enforce that support, rather than an act of protest.

• Like Like x 2
  4. There's a post on FB doing the rounds showing the Animals in War memorial

shit.jpg

5. It's a pretty cowardly and disgusting act.

Mind you I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it wasn't an EDL False Flag.

Was Islam spelled correctly ?

• Like Like x 10
  6. Even the Far Right wouldn't have the nerve to commit own goals like this!

7. On Facebook? That'll have all the mouth breathers up in arms.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bollocks.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I don't think it's gone viral yet, I got this from a mate's page.

10. Why is it cowardly? Takes a bit of spine to do something like that.

11. Yes it was spelt correctly.

EDL false flag, Oh dear....scraping the barrel of leftist excuses there like.

12. About as much backbone as it takes to make silly remarks on a forum you child.

• Like Like x 8