War memorials Defaced

There are reports that the Bomber Command Memorial and the Animals In War Memorial have been defaced.
I don't care if someone disagrees with this country's foreign policy- they can protest peacefully and vote against it if they feel that strongly but this sort of protest is cowardly.

Allegedly with the word Islam.

Whilst I'm sure a lot of people would accuse some more fanatics of getting on board, the cynic in me wonders whether the clowns of the far right are trying to rally support by committing acts against their own cause. In recent days since the Lee Rigby incident, support has been growing for such causes so it would not surprise me if this is an act to try and re-enforce that support, rather than an act of protest.

It's a pretty cowardly and disgusting act.

Mind you I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it wasn't an EDL False Flag.

Was Islam spelled correctly ?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Allegedly with the word Islam.

Whilst I'm sure a lot of people would accuse some more fanatics of getting on board, the cynic in me wonders whether the clowns of the far right are trying to rally support by committing acts against their own cause. In recent days since the Lee Rigby incident, support has been growing for such causes so it would not surprise me if this is an act to try and re-enforce that support, rather than an act of protest.
Even the Far Right wouldn't have the nerve to commit own goals like this!

On the 'Protest Scale'

Spray paint on a memorial, when the only difficulty is your ability to spell

Compared to

Waving a sign around, outnumbered and being kettled (i mean, contained safely) by TSG.

Though both as pointless, I think it takes slightly larger cajònes to I go toe to toe with the Met's whacky sticks than to grafitti something at night.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

How very sad and sickening but part of the downward spiral ... I am old enough to keep an open mind as to the perpetrators but I hope they are caught named and prosecuted . What a country we live in now , changed beyond recognition to that known by the many Airmen who lost their lives to ensure our continued freedom .

Latest Threads