War in 2004

I would say the British army is in no shape to go anywhere but that won't stop President Blair sending us.

Zimbabwe is a good one if the South Africans let us play there.
Nigeria Maybe
Somalia with the yanks
Yemen with the yanks
Israel as a peacekeeping force
Kashmir as an implementation force
Bosnia with the nationalist serb govt up to its old tricks
Kosovo
croatia
macedonia

Ventress

LE
nurse said:
I would say the British army is in no shape to go anywhere but that won't stop President Blair sending us.

Zimbabwe is a good one if the South Africans let us play there.
Nigeria Maybe
Somalia with the yanks
Yemen with the yanks
Israel as a peacekeeping force
Kashmir as an implementation force
Bosnia with the nationalist serb govt up to its old tricks
Kosovo
croatia
macedonia
The fact none of these countries have any viable oil stocks apart from maybe Nigeria, Bush would rather keep getting battered in Baghdad.

Although Kashmir sound rather fun in the winter!

Pick, choose and dream all you like. You just know it's going to be somewhere too hot, too cold or too wet. At the very least it's going to be somewhere we haven't got the right kit for :?

I wouldn't worry about North Korea - they know that the Chinese will be over the border and flatten the whole place if they actually do something. They can taunt the US as much as they like - I'm sure it amuses Beijing to watch the US reaction -but as soon as they look like doing anything then SPLAT !

V

vespa

i wish we could just destroy France and be done with it , i realllly hate the frogs, i nearly got into a fight with a froggie **** on new years eve (London) :evil: , what he was doing there i dont know

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
vespa said:
i wish we could just destroy France and be done with it , i realllly hate the frogs, i nearly got into a fight with a froggie **** on new years eve (London) :evil: , what he was doing there i dont know
Running away.

Poor B*gger just ran in the wrong direction.

But then what do you expect ?