• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

War Hero Imposter Up To His Old Tricks

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I know, I know. Walt threads are dull.

However, our old chum Sir Alan McIlwraith has learned his lesson and is now walting as a magician who came second in the World Magician of the Year contest instead :D (magic walts?!) rather than as a war hero. Up in the world eh?

Link. Sunday Mail.

He is apparently quite good at it but seems unable to stop the lying. Pathetic creature really.

Master Magician eh.

Looks like I'm the first to say it's a shame the the cnut hasn't made himself disappear then. :D

Was this the guy who was claiming to be a captain in the Para reg with an MC? He called himself 'sir captain *** MC', rather than Captain sir *** MC.

Dont know if it's the same bloke- the one I remember was in a news paper about 2005 and was a Para. IIRC his wife and in-laws all believed his tales. He was, literally, dining out on it getting invited to smart parties etc.

Thats the one, he really needs to be burned at the stake.

Has anyone tried to get their CV taken seriously in and around Glasgow after this prize plonker started his rubbish. Ive even had macilwraith mentioned in an interview. :x :x :x :x :x

Edited to say: i have just looked at his Phot again and it gives me the rage!!!

Great idea for a magic trick

Let's get him in a box and get the big saw out

Then remind him, that you only read the first paragraph on the "cutting in half trick" but not to worry, you are sure you can blag it you are a magician

He faked a suicide attempt after getting a ribbing at work (when he finally turned up) (but that was the last place i heard of him, I have a mate who worked in the same dept) Noone has seen or heard of him until today.

I would love to get my hands on him. :twisted:

Crikey Rumpers! Were you out the same time I was then? Do you remember that bint in the Lucky Bar just around the corner from the US Embassy? She was McIlwraith's mum!

Cant plod do anything, legally, even if it is for an interview and an attitude re-adjustment. This twat is making a mockery of the military

its very clear this individual has a mental problem that obviously needs sorting , surely the authorities need to have him in for an assessment or some type of councelling, i know the guy deserves a shoeing of epic proportions on the back of his last escapade , im surprised he isnt in traction by now , the authorities should be monotoring him for his own safety, before he tries to take off in a 747 out of glasgow intrenational or something as equally dangerous

Latest Threads