War, famine, pestilence and ........cats?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by maninblack, Nov 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

2. At least she won't be able to hear them scream....

3. There is an easy solution to this - thermobaric weaponry.
  4. So the fact that they've co operated for months, and this co-operation has resulted in the removal of 150+ cats is all for naught?

The cat fanciers should get a grip. Most feral cats are nasty aggressive howling spitting skiving domestic-cat-bullying mangy wild animals that want no truck with people or their own cats. Worse than rabbits, the feral cats just take over an area, breeding and breeding and breeding until the area is completely choked with them.

I don't see people queueing up to save poor threatened pheasants from our roads, and they're more thoroughly pleasant animals. If a bit dopey.
  5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Looks like Celia was a bit of a girl.
  6. What's wrong with her boobs?
    They've sort of, missed the bottom off.
  7. wonder if she gets her Cat out for the Lads!!
  8. Lemme get this straight; old lady + building site + cats(feral, uncontrolled breeding, for use of)=news? 8O

Since when have mad old cat ladies been news? A source of brief amusement for many, irritation and property blight to their neighbours perhaps, but not news. I need something in the news to be outraged about; there's no grist here for my bile mill. I'll pop over to the Daily Hate and peruse for non-stories.

Wow, I find the Hate has plumbed new depths. I can feel the need to write a letter to the Times building already.